23

cameron and I have only been walking for about two or three minutes whe he stops. he opens the door to a chinese restaraunt I walk in and so does he.

"pick up for dallas" he says to the woman behind the counter.

she hands him a bag and he pays for it. after that we leave the small restaraunt and continue walking. this time we walk for what feels like seconds when I see a playground. cameron sees it too. we jump the small fence that guards the playground. cameron climbs up a ladder and sits down. I do the same thing.

"so I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting I just didn't want any fans coming" he explains.

"its cool" I say grabbing an egg roll.

"so, tell me about yourself" he says.

"well I really like music, eating, and pretending to be funny, your turn" I say smiling.

"well how can I beat that?" he says laughing.

"flattery will get you no where, chinese food on the other hand, thats a start" I tease.

"anyways, how pumped are you about meeting fans all the time?" I ask.

"very pumped, but I'm also really excited to spend time with fellow losers like yourself" cameron says smiling.

"oh whatever" I say rolling my eyes.

we talk about random stuff for about an hour longer. then his phone vibrates. he checks it and looks a little mad.

"yeah uh bart decided to move our flights to twelve tonight so we kinda need to get back to the hotel" cameron says as he starts picking up our trash.

I help pick up the trash and then we head back to the hotel.

****

when we get back to the hotel and up to our floor I see the hallway lined with suit cases. cameron and  both rush into each of our rooms to pack. I look at the clock and see that its nine o'clock. I throw all of mystuff into the two suitcases I brought except for the things I might need on the plane, I put those in my carry on.

"alice are you going home tonight?"I ask remembering she's not going to orlando with us.

"yeah, bart got it switched for me" she says as she hauls her stuff in the hallway.

I take my stuff to the hallway too and see that everybody is ready. we all get in the elevator and go down to the parking lot. bart got another van for all of our luggage and once everyone gets in the van we head to the airport.

when we get to the airport it doesn't take too long to get through security. bart explains to everyone where we're sitting but all I hear is that I'm with gilinsky. I don't really care though we'll probably both sleep.

its 10:30 meaning its time for her to leave, we all hug her goodbye and then she boards the plane.

"I'm going to starbucks anyone want to come with?" I say.

everybody comes except bart who stays to watch our stuff.

we all order random drinks and then go back to where bart and our stuff is. we all look through social media until its 11:15 and they let us board the plane. I walk by gilinsky since I am going to be sitting beside him. when we get on the plane gilinsky takes the window seat and I get the aisle seat. while we wait for everyone to get on the l get on my phone, but before I can do anything gilinsky takes it. he spams my phone with selfies and I just laugh.

"give me your phone loser" I say.

he pulls it out and gives it to me. I start to spam just like he did. right when I'm about to give him his phone back he kisses me on the cheek. my finger is still pushing the camera button and spamming his phone. I feel heat rising in my cheeks but he just smirks. I then roll my eyes.