26

when we get back to the hotel we order a few pizzas from room service and everyone comes to hang out in mine and lox's room. I feel like nash has been avoiding me for a little while but I ignore it until I get a text from him.

nash: guess we're not getting back together

rose: sounds good, friends it is☺️

I can tell it annoys him but I just brush it off. that's when gilinsky comes over to the bed I'm sitting on.

"so on stage" I say with a sly smirk.

"oh, yeah, that" he says scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I knew you wanted me" I say with the same sly smirk.

before he can reply matt speaks up.

"rose and gilinsky sitting in a tree" he says in a sing-song voice.

I throw a pillow at him and roll my eyes. gilinsky just looks really embarrassed and it's hilarious.

"let's watch a movie" cameron suggests.

we all agree and he picks out paranormal activity 4. we gather around the television and of course gilinsky sits right next to me on the bed.

in the middle of the movie at one of the scarier parts I jump and gilinsky pulls the yawn move and puts his arm around me. I look up at him and laugh. he looks down at me and looks embarrassed as he tries to pull his arm away. I put his arm back around my shoulders and snuggle into his chest. I look up at his face and he's got the cutest smile.

when the movie is over it's really late and everyone is asleep except jack and I.

"why are you going to the party with Austin?" he asks suddenly.

"when will you drop it?" I ask annoyed.

"rose..." he starts.

"jack" I reply.

"all you have to do is say you can't go, we can have a movie marathon, or make youtube videos" he says suddenly looking at me.

"why do you even care so much?" I ask still annoyed.

"rose, just please don't" he pleads.

"whatever" I reply upset.

"don't be mad, I just don't want to see you get hurt" he says still staring at me.

"I'm not mad, I'm just tired of you bringing it up" I say rolling my eyes.

he doesn't say anything, instead he pulls me closer to him and within minutes I'm asleep. this is my second night falling asleep in his arms.

I wake up in the middle of the night and see that he left. I get a little disappointed and then I hear a flush. I laugh a little to myself. when he comes back he pulls me close yet again.

"what time is it?" I ask resting my head on his chest.

"about two in the morning" he replies.

"can we go to the vending machine?" I ask.

"sure" he responds getting back up and chuckling a little.

I grab my wallet and we head out the door. we take the elevator down to the vending machine in the lobby.

"sorry about bringing up the party" jack says nervously.

"it's cool" I say tiredly.

out of nowhere he pulls me into a hug. I don't really have any other option but to go with it. not that I don't enjoy it.

when the doors open I'm still in his arms. we walk over to the vending machines and I just get some fruit snacks and a water.

we go back in the elevator and up to the room.

"I'm glad you're back rose" he says looking me in the eyes.

"I am too" I say smiling.

the doors open and we're back on our floor. we walk in my room quietly and go over to my bed. we share the fruit snacks and stare at the ceiling.

"so what happens when we go home?" I ask curiously.

"what do you mean?" he asks oblivious.

"well, are you going to keep being a douche and a player?" I ask sounding more rude then I meant to.

"well are you going to date austin" he says changing the subject.

"again with the Austin thing" I say laughing.

he doesn't say anything back, he just grabs my hand and kisses it. soon I fall back to sleep cuddled up with jack. it's then that I realize I really do have feelings for him.