20

before nash can question me further shawn walks out and interputs us.

"am I interputing something?" shawn asks embarassed.

"no you're fine" I reply before nash can.

I look over at nash and I can tell he isn't very happy about shawn's presence.

"anyways rose I was wondering when you wanted to do that cover" shawn says.

"right now is good for me I guess" I say.

"okay me too" shawn says looking over at nash probably trying to read his expression just like I am.

"we can do it in my room just go get your guitar" I say walking to my door.

I look over my shoulder at nash. I'm about to say something to him but before I can gilinsky walks out of the room and into the hallway joing us.

"are we having some kind of secret meeting or something?" he asks smiling.

"nope rose and I were just talking about the cover we're about to do" shawn says when he returns with his guitar.

"you should join us, I've heard you sing, you rock" I say to gilinsky.

"oh uh um I don't know I don't want to ruin your cover" he says looking everywhere but at me.

"stop being shy loser" I say dragging him into my room.

shawn follows. they both sit on opposite ends of the couch leaving room for me in the middle. I go get my camera out of my bag.

"okay what are we going to sing?" shawn asks nervously.

I don't know why he's nervous, but its probably because gilinsky is here. I ignore it and keep setting up the camera.

"how about don't stop by five seconds of summer" I suggest.

they both agree. somehow they both know all the words. I start the camera then sit down and shawn starts to strum the chords on his guitar.

"you're like perfection, some kind of holiday" I sing the first line.

gilinsky and shawn both join in soon.

[I'm not writing all the lyrics because I'm lazy]

when the song  is over we watch the video. we're all really happy with the way it turned out so I put it on my computer and decide to upload it later.

"good job guys" I say getting off the couch.

"I vote we go out for a late night treat" gilinsky says.

"ice cream would be pretty nice right now" I say grabbing my purse.

we walk down the hallway and tell bart where we're going. then we go downstairs and get in the van since its the only car here.

when we get to the ice cream shop the only people there are the workers. so we go up to order.

"hi I'm alyssa and.... you're shawn, jack, and rosemarie..." she finishes in awe.

"yeah, are you a fan?" shawn asks sweetly.

"oh heck yes, this might be lame or annoying but can I have a picture?" she asks nervous.

"sure!" we all say at the same time.

she takes out her phone and walks around the small counter. she hands jack the phone to take a picture of her, shawn, and I. Then I take the phone and take a picture of her, shawn, and jack. then we all take a selfie. before giving her the phone back I take a picture of myself with about eight chins. everyone laughs and then I give her the phone back.