Warning

Beware! Read at your own risk!

1. Be ready for typographical and content errors. This story is unedited. So, if you're expecting a perfect and flawless story, you are free to leave and drop this book. But it doesn't mean I don't revise and proofread my works, because I do. I just may have didn't notice some if you spotted any.

2. Expect slow updates because writing is really not easy. As for my case, I kind of need motivation and inspiration to write such. Votes and comments will surely give me inspiration and motivation, so I ask to please do them in order to receive the updates faster.

3. I may write in slow updates, but I posts multi-chapters. Meaning, I don't only post 1 chapter per update, it may be 3 or more. This is also one of the reasons on my slow updates.

4. Bad words ahead. If you are not comfortable reading them, drop the book. Do not complain in the comment section for you are warned.

5. I will mute those disrespectful readers with no second thoughts. Commenting on about other characters, other stories and comparing my work to others are prohibited. Let us practice respecting each work and appreciate their individualities. Also, if you spotted readers that are toxic and disrespectful, message me right away. Let us handle toxic readers together for a better experience in reading. Thank you!

6. Plot is 100% from the author's imagination. If you had encountered such plots and scenes, keep in mind it is purely coincidental.

7. This story is composed both epistolary and novel content. This is why you may find this story very long than usual stories but in fact, each chapter contains very short contents.

8. Like in the story description, this is a stand alone novel. But this is part of a series. You can read this story without reading any stories that are part of the series.

9. You can skip the first 4 chapters after this warning, if you have read other stories from this series for the contents are just the same. If ever that is the case, you can start reading in the chapter named 'First Day'.

10. This is a Filipino Story. Languages used are Tagalog and English.

Votes and comments are highly recommended and very much appreciated. Avoid commenting other's stories, characters, and the likes or else you will be muted and banned. Respect is needed.

If you will tweet in twitter and post in facebook that is related to this story, use the #RunFromTheBites. Additional, if it is about this series, add #EvivrusSeries! With this, it will help me to see them quickly. Don't forget to tag me for I always check each of my notifications!

Thank you! I hope you enjoy my stories, my Heirs! 

Social Media Accounts (link on my bio):

Facebook: Ruiz Flammel

Official Facebook Page: QueenRuiz

Twitter: QueenRuiz_WP

Instagram: ruizflammel

Gmail: ruizthequeen@gmail.com

-QueenRuiz