The Terms and Lexicons

▀█▀ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀

░█░ ██▄ █▀▄ █░▀░█ ▄█

▄▀█ █▄░█ █▀▄

█▀█ █░▀█ █▄▀

█░░ █▀▀ ▀▄▀ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄░█  █▀

█▄▄ ██▄ █░█ █ █▄▄ █▄█ █░▀█  ▄█

You will be well-informed about the Terms and Lexicons that is exclusively for our town.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

|P|E|O|P|L|E|

1. Aliena

|| This is what we call you, the outsiders.

|| Be prepared for our people will be calling you that. 

--- B a c k g r o u n d ---

Alienas that ages 19 and above are required to work in Heriotza. Any job you would like will be entertained. If you are worried for the job you want is not part of your expertise, Heriotza has the technology to insert knowledge in your brain, hence, making you knowledgeable and expert in the field of  job that you would like. 

-----------------------------

2. Herios

|| The people of Heriotza.

--- B a c k g r o u n d ---

For everyone's information, Herios do not need to study or go to school. Again, Heriotza has the technology to insert knowledge and studying completely defeats its purpose. They are required to go at Eclipse at the age of 7 to process the insertion of the knowledge or what we call, Knoledgia. 

Still, parents (if there is), or guardians of the laborites are required to teach the children basic knowledge such as alphabets, shapes, numbers, etc. 

-----------------------------

3. Evi

|| Player of Evivrus

4. Charmed

|| Three people who are exempted upon playing Evivrus.

5. Faction fellow

|| This is what you call 'teammate'. They are the ones whom you will be interacting in Evivrus. Thus, faction means 'team.'

6. Laborites

|| Babies

--- B a c k g r o u n d ---

Babies or Laborites are not born through their mother's womb. Once alerted that a woman is pregnant, she will immediately go or taken to Labyrrie. There, they will extract the embryo from her womb and keep it inside a shell. The baby will develop itself with the help of fluids until it is ready to be born.