Day 01 Part 06

D01:P06 [Part]

[Name] Ten|

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're welcome."

I looked at Velaris with awe.

She just killed Kira, who just became a zombie and went invisible, in the head when she was about an inch away from biting Margarette.

"THANK YOU!" sigaw ni Margarette. "I LOVE YOU, VELARIS! MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA! SALAMAT!" sigaw ulit nito.

Nakatingin pa rin ako kay Margarette na naglalakad papasok sa church.

I think... I think I'm crushing over Velaris. I don't know. I think she's cool.

"Should we warn Theresa about this?" Alan asked.

"Oh best friend, that's her consequence on being such a bitch. Hayaan mo siyang mamatay diyan." Harley answered Alan. "On contrary, we should stick with Velaris. IMAGINE! SHE KILLED KIRA WHO WAS INVISIBLE! HOW COOL WAS THAT?!" dugtong nito.

Napansin kong mukhang aatake si Keandra sa tabi ko kaya sinubukan ko siyang pigilan pero nakaalis siya sa'kin. She walked towards Harley and slapped her in the face really hard that made us gasp.

"Don't you dare talk about killing Kira as if she was not a friend." Keandra said while pointing at Harley. I went by her side and tried to pull her, but she was strong.

Napatawa si Harley. "Aww, poor you. Too bad, Kira nor Cora wasn't my friend even for a minute. They're your friends. Ang bulok mo namang mag-choose ng friends. They are all 'pathetic'. No wonder Theresa left, alam niyang walang mangyayari kung umalis lang siya. And this one too, Keandra... don't you think... you know... it's your fault for not protecting them? Mukhang obvious na naman na they can't handle themselves but still, you could've stopped Cora and Kira, but you didn't. It's your fault." Ngising sabi ni Harley.

Napatingin ako kay Keandra. I saw her swallowed and saw her tear dropped. There was silence.

Keandra slapped Harley once again but harder. "Fuck off."

I pulled Keandra and finally, nagpadala na siya.

"So... what should we do now?" tanong ni Ermelinde pagkatapos ng malaking katahimikan. Napatingin ako kay Keandra na nakatulala lang sa sahig. Then, I looked at Harley who is also looking at Keandra, smirking. Mukhang gustong-gusto niya ang naging epekto niya kay Keandra.

"Rest. Let's rest everyone! Let's wait for the night. No one will go out of the church. Understood!?" Dexter commanded.

Dexter is really the best leader we can ever have.

"Now, let's rest. Malaki ang simbahan, mukhang may kwarto sa taas. Come on." He said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬