First Day

T H E 
F ₳ Я Ξ Щ Ξ L L

▌│█║▌║▌║ d a y 0 1 ║▌║▌║█│▌

Elliot: Grow up well. See you in Vanhae.

Dr. Tillie: Don't worry Elli, they are going to be fine.

Elliot: Thank you.

Dr. Tillie: Sayang, nabuntis ka lamang nang malapit ka ng mag-18.

Elliot: I did that on purpose.

Dr. Tillie: What do you mean?

Elliot: I decided to start having intercourse when I'm almost 18. So, when I'm about to leave for the game, I will not be attached to my laborites. I made reservation when I was 10. 

Dr. Tillie: Don't you wanna raise your own child?

Elliot: Yes, but it's for the both of us. Children tend to be attached to the ones who raised them, and I don't want them to have a hard time when I leave.

Dr. Tillie: Don't tell me... ginawa mo ang ginawa ng Mom mo.

Elliot: ... I got the idea from her. I think that was a smart move. Being raised by Guardians are not so bad at all.

Dr. Tillie: I see... Anyway, what do want to name them? Remember, you cannot use names that are already registered here in Heriotza.

Elliot: Ebella and Europe for the girls. Everett, Eros, and Eades for the boys. I want to preserve our E names. Don't worry. I checked, they were not registered. 

Dr. Tillie: So you were the one who reserved the Echo Siblinghood. I suppose you also did that when you were 10? Predictable. Galing ka sa Echo Triplets. 

Earhart: Elli! Come on! Nagpapasukan na sila sa Vieruse!

Elliot: Heard the sister.

Dr. Tillie: So... is it a goodbye now?

Elliot: Farewell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Author's Note:

Please be mindful to read the warning. Thank you!