Chapter 21

"I'm starting next game!" I scream into my phone.

It's been two months since the accident and I'm now in Winnipeg. After a week of training I was given a spot on the team, and finally after weeks of hard work and practice I'm finally going to be starting in a game.

"That's incredible Tanner! When is it?"

"Next Saturday, you think you guys could make it out here? I can cover air fair." I offer. I desperately want Craig and his parents to be there for my first game. It'd be nice if Mark could come too but I seriously doubt he will want to see me.

"I think we can arrange something. Who are you guys playing?"

"Umm Germany."

"German girls? Hell I try my hardest to get there. Even if it means I need to die trying."

"Nice to know you're so excited to see me." I laugh.

"Always." he laughs back.

"Do you think that Mark wi--"

"I will tell him, but I'm not going to make any promises."

"Thank you. Hey I have to go but I'll talk to you later and discuss details  about getting you guys out here."

"Sounds good. Talk to ya later bud.”

“Oh wait.”

“Yeah.”

“Just tell him I’m sorry, and I really miss him, and I’ve been thinking about him a lot, and—”

“Tanner.” Craig cuts me off. “I’ll call him. Focus on your game.”

“Okay.”

“Bye Tanner.”

“Bye Craig.”

A/N: What do y’all think Mark is going to say when Craig tells him? What do you want him to say? Leave a comment below letting me know. Don’t forget to like if you enjoyed that chapter! Happy reading xx.