Pt.7

Taehyung woke up to feeling a warmth next to him he opened his eyes slowly too see Jungkook next to him he didn't notice but he pulled Jungkook in closer putting there face close together.

   Taehyung blinked slowly laying there watching Jungkook taking in all his features eventually he saw the boys ear and nose twitch he backed up a little and after he did he saw the boy slowly open his eyes.

    Taehyung pulled him in again digging his face unto Jungkook's shoulder Jungkook's mom was downstairs the smell overwhelming she thought to herself "wow that boy with Jungkook must be going through his heat because his scent is really strong oh yeah!! I need to talk to Jungkook about that" .

   The two boys finally got up after cuddling for a while Taehyung feeling more clingy then usual this also didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook he just decided it be better if he ignored it.

   Jungkook got up and went to take a shower while Taehyung slipped out Jungkook's window into his own room closing his own curtain and quickly showering changing his clothes then hopping back out his window and back into Jungkook's room.

   Luckily for Taehyung Jungkook had just gotten out of the shower as Taehyung had finished cracking the window shut making sure to leave it partially open knowing Jungkook.

    Jungkook walked back out in a towel looking through his wardrobe before grabbing his phone and sitting on his bed thinking for a moment before texting someone.

Jimine

I need your help can you come over??

What kind of help??

Fashion help

I'm coming over right now I'm almost there

Yay😁

Wait so why do you need fashion help why not go to Taehyung

Your the one who said I should show myself and helped me come to terms and do it plus I want your fashion help😭😂

Yay I helped😁

Also by the way I'm in a towel so I don't have clothes on

Okay all good I'll be there in a minute

Okay sounds good I'll see you in a minute hyung

  Jungkook put his phone down looking back at his closet then sighing and laying on his bed in his towel.

   Jungkook felt eyes looking at him he looked over at his window to see Taehyung leaning up against his window checking him out.

  Jungkook's face turned deep pink he looked away from Taehyung Taehyung subconsciously took a couple steps forward but then Jimin walked into the room so he leaned back up against a window.

   Jungkook got up him and Jimin walked over to his closet finding some clothes Jimin looked Jungkook up and down then back at the closet Taehyung felt himself start to growl catching the attention of Jungkook and Jimin.

   "Did you say something TaeTae" Jungkook asked Taehyungs face turned beat red he shook his head then said "uhh no I'll be right back don't look out your window got it" Taehyung said quickly opening Jungkook's window Jungkook nodded his head wearily.

   Taehyung climbed back into his own window once in his room which was luckily right across from Jungkook's he jumped on his bed shoving his face into his pillow then lifting his head and shoving it back into his pillow and doing this repeatedly for a little while saying "why why why".

    After Taehyung left Jungkook felt lonely for some reason empty even though Jimin was with him currently he felt as if a part of him left  he questioned to himself "why do I miss him he just left?" But was broken out of his thoughts by Jimin holding up a shirt and saying "what about this one".

   Finally Tae sat up looking in a mirror that was on his closet then looked himself dead in the eyes and said "why do I like a bunny wait!! I like him UGHhHhH why do I have to be so possessive well maybe cause your a fucking tiger" he stopped a tear coming out of his eye then said "well I can't let him find out I'm a Tiger because he'll never like me if he does find out I mean a tiger and a bunny come on".

   Taehyung went downstairs to see his mom sitting on the couch looking at him "yeah mom do you need something?" He asked plainly she didn't say anything she just got up and hugged Taehyung after another minute she said "I wouldn't say you don't have a chance and I think you should tell him sure wait a little bit if you want but I would tell him soon ish" Taehyung didn't respond to her he just took a deep breath.

   She continued "I know you know he almost had to move because his mom was afraid of us" but was cut off by Taehyung he took a step back his eyes wide "he- he did" tears falling from his eyes now she nodded and grabbed his hands "but listen he came over here with his mom and introduced himself to me and said we were neighbors and was trying to make himself as big as possible he also wasn't scared I couldn't smell any scent of fear on him" she paused for a second.

   She continued "I also gave him a hug after he did that and by doing this he persuaded his mom to let him stay and not move again" she finished and pulled Taehyung into a hug tears still falling from his eyes a mix of emotions going through him.

  Finally after that he grabbed some food then left the house through his bedroom window after seeing the coast was clear he walked carefully across the tree back to Jungkook's room he stopped in front of his window and whipped his tears.

   As he was about to go in he heard the front door and heard Jimin and Jungkook outside so be carefully got off the tree and walked over to them he stopped a couple steps away from them.

   He looked at Jungkook up and down then ran to Jungkook pulling him into a hug confusing Jimin and Jungkook Jungkook was confused but he liked the hug.