Pt.14

The next morning Taehyung was standing next to Jungkook's bed waiting for him to wake up he put his hand out putting one of his fingers in Jungkook's hand.

  Taehyung started tearing up a little thinking about how cute Jungkook is Taehyung then climbed onto the bed hugging Jungkook

They next couple of days were relaxed Jimin and yoongi walking up slightly early to take care of baby Jungkook and Taehyung.

   One day Jimin woke up a little later then usual he got up and walked out to see everyone in the kitchen but Jungkook and Taehyung who were in the living room.

Jimin yawned and sat down next to Yoongi who was staring at him "so I have something on my face?" Jimin asked Yoongi "why'd you ask?" Yoongi asked "you keep looking at me" Jimin answered.

"Oh there's nothing on your face" Yoongi said then whispered to himself "expect beauty" Jimin didn't hear him but Seokjin and Hoseok did which earned him a couple laughs.

They heard Jungkook say loudly "cwome hewe! TwaTwe" they saw Taehyung waddling over to Jungkook and Jungkook standing there with a stuffed bunny in his hands.

They saw Jungkook wrap his arms around Taehyungs neck giving him a hug then kissing his nose "how are they so cute?" Yoongi said surprising the others.

They all looked at Yoongi minus the younger ones then Seokjin asked "should I make some breakfast" they all nodded their heads.

They all looked back to see

   "When the hell did he change back?" yoongi asked Jimin put his hand over Yoongi's mouth and said "shh they'll hear you" Jimin kept his hand over Yoongi's mouth so Yoongi licked his hand,

   "Ew Yoongi what the hell" Jimin said whipping his hand Yoongi just shrugged Jungkook's face twisted a little then he said "uhm TaeTae I have to go potty" Taehyung stood up and held Jungkook's hand and walked with him to the bathroom.

    "Well life will be easier now that we don't have to take care of them anymore" Seokjin said "I'm gonna *sniff* miss them *sniff*"Jimin said softly "it's okay Chimie" Namjoon said rubbing Jimin's back.

  "You know their still here right?" Yoongi asked "yeah*sniff but their not babies *sniff*" Jimin said.

   "Weee" Jungkook said loudly as he put his arms to the side as he was riding Taehyung's back Taehyung also spreading his arms out as if they were a plan.

   Taehyung went out of their room and ran into the living room and went in a circle then ran to the kitchen and ran around the others then back to the living room dumping him onto the couch while laughing and giggling.

   "Well at least someone's still little" Hoseok said while laughing "yeah he went from 3 years old to 7 years old" Namjoon said.

    Jungkook got up and ran to Jimin and said "hold me hyung the monsters trying to get me" all while giggling.

   Jimin and Taehyung nodded Jimin picked up Jungkook carrying him and putting him on the couch both of them tickling Jungkook the others came and started tickling him too.

    After a while Seokjin made pancakes their were 6 chairs but they needed 7 "hwung were am I going to sit?" Jungkook asked "come here" Taehyung said.

   Jungkook nodded his head and walked over to Taehyung who then slide him on his lap Taehyung's tail started wagging so he tucked his tail around his waist under his shirt.

   "Hwung where's your tail I can swee your ears but not your tawl?" Jungkook asked "oh I don't like to keep my tail out so I wrap it around my waist under my shirt to keep it hidden" Taehyung explained "oh well I like hwung's tawl it's swoft and I wike the cowors".

Taehyung chucked at Jungkook Jungkook reached for the bottom of Taehyung's shirt and lifted it up revealing his stomach and tail.

   Taehyung grabbed his shirt to tried to put it back down but Jungkook kept it up he reached for his tail and grabbed it petting the soft fur making Taehyung shutter.

   Taehyung grabbed his hand and said "please don't! touch my tail" Taehyung put Jungkook's hand to the side and kept eating.

   Jungkook started pouting then also continued eating after a while they all sat in the living room with a show on.

   Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the floor while everyone else on the couch "Jimin what was the weirdest thing did while I was a baby" "oh well when your ran around naked" Jimin said while laughing "but the cutest thing is when you gave me a raspberry" Jimin continued.

  "I- I ran around naked" Taehyung said his face red they all nodded their heads "I want a raspberry" Jungkook said pouting Taehyung smirked then pinned Jungkook down on the ground and lifted up his shirt "what are you doing hyung?" Jungkook said "I'm giving you a raspberry" Taehyung blew on Jungkook's stomach giving him a raspberry causing the younger to start laughing.

   They relaxed the rest of the night then soon went to bed Taehyung laid on the floor where he usually did while Jungkook on the bed.

   Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom he wandered in and went to the bathroom all while half asleep not noticing he was back to normal.

    Jungkook went back to the room and crawled onto the floor snuggling up with Taehyung Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist pulling him in and kissing the side of his bed before both of them fell back into a deep sleep.

   Jimin woke up to go check on the two to see if they needed anything or if they were back to normal but as he walked in he could see they were both back to normal and they cuddling and watching Netflix on Taehyung's phone.

   Jimin shut the door as quietly as he could but he knew the two heard him he left and went to the kitchen Yoongi walked out and pointed Jungkook and Taehyung's room and said are they back to normal Jimin nodded his head and said "don't check".

    "We can hear you ya know" Taehyung shouted cause the other two laugh.