pt.16 (M)

(I'm Sorry in advance)

Taehyung and Jungkook got home and went to Jungkook's room Jungkook took off his heels and plopped onto his bed for a moment before sitting up.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked "i am now since you came and saved me" Jungkook answered "good I'm glad your safe" Taehyung admitted Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook stood up and picked up some clothes off his bed and quickly removed his clothes changing into the others completely forgetting about Taehyung starring at him.

Jungkook finished changing and laid down looking at the ceiling for a moment before closing his eyes a moment later he felt a dip in his bed he opened his eyes to see Taehyung hovering over him.

"Hm n- need s- something Tae" Jungkook asked shyly "hm" Taehyung hummed "w- what's t- that?" Jungkook asked "wait you're scent it's stronger then normal" Jungkook said raising an eyebrow "so is yours" Taehyung said "you also look good in my clothes and no clothes but" Taehyung said licking his lips and looking Jungkook up and down.

Jungkook looked down at himself "wait these are yours?" He asked Taehyung nodded his head "wait! I look what!" Jungkook said loudly Taehyung didn't reply he just lowered himself kissing Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened at first but he quickly responded to the kiss Taehyung's hands found their way under Jungkook's shirt his hands feeling around his stomach Jungkook's hands finding their way too Taehyung's hair.

They broke the kids both breathing heavy "are you having a heat?" Jungkook asked Taehyung once again just nodded still starring at Jungkook "are you?" Taehyung asked Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's hips Jungkook heard his phone go off which was on the floor Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes getting off Jungkook sitting to the side.

Jungkook got up and grabbed his phone to see a text from Jin.

Jin

Where are you guys??

We went home sorry we didn't say anything Hyung

Okay that's fine but please tell us next time I'm going to guess you got home safely ?

Yes hyung we did
are you and everyone else still at the party?

Yes we are
Well see you guys later

Bye hyung👋🏻

Jungkook put his phone down and laid back down Jungkook heard Taehyung groan then felt the dip in his bed leave.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung to see him get up Taehyung walked over to Jungkook's phone putting it on mute setting it down on his nightstand.

Taehyung took his jacket off and set it on the ground sitting back down on the bed looking at Jungkook for a moment before kissing him then scooting closer and pulling Jungkook on his lap looking him in the eyes.

Jungkook's face was bright pink Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eyes for a couple seconds then looked down feeling to shy under Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook again Taehyung licked Jungkook's lip Jungkook opened his mouth their tongues not fighting over dominance all while Taehyung is feeling all over Jungkook's body a small moan escaping Jungkook's mouth.