Pt.11

(This part will consist of a lot of fanart this part of the story was kid of inspired by the pics I mean I wanted to this but the pics gave more to it)

Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling when they both got a text from a Jimin.

Jimin

Hey Jungkook

Hey Jimin?

Hey do you wanna come over? My family is going on vacation so I have to house to myself so I was wondering if everyone wanted to come over

Okay I'll talk to TaeTae about it

Okay

Jungkook put his phone down and looked at Taehyung and tilted his head "you want to, if so we can go" Taehyung said Jungkook nodded his head and smiled picking his phone back up and texting Jimin yes.

They both packed a bag of a couple pairs of clothing before they told their parents then left for Jimin's house.

They got to Jimin's house to see everyone already there watching them closely Yoongi got up smiling at them he stuck his hand out and said "feeling better" Taehyung smiled and nodded then said "good as new" then shook Yoongi's hand.

Taehyung could tell that everyone but Yoongi and Jungkook were scared of him Jimin was less scared then the others but still scared he could also tell by the way they were looking they wanted Jungkook away from him.

They all relaxed on the couch in a awkward silence before finally Jungkook said "TaeTae why do you still wear your wig I wanna see your actually hair" Taehyung looked up at his own hair then said "oh I honestly forgot I was wearing it I'm so used to it" he said with an awkward laugh.

He went to reach for it to take it off but then saw the others flinch so he put his hand back down and said "uhm Kookie I think I'll keep it on" Jungkook pouted at that then said "come on hyung I wanna see it"Jungkook whinned "come on we wanna see that lavender hair of yours" Yoongi said.

Taehyung's mouth dropped a little then he said "how'd you know my hair is lavender?" "When Jungkook said his favorite color was lavender you blushed slightly not paying attention to Jimin's lavender hair so I figured your hair is lavender" Yoongi explained Taehyung chuckled.

They sat and talked about a couple more things before Taehyung stood up and said "oh I have something to do uhm I'll see you guys later" "well then I'll go with you hyung" Jungkook said smiling "uh no you stay here I'll be fine plus you can hang out with the other hyung's" Taehyung said a fake smile appearing.

"Well what do you have to do?" Jungkook asked "uhm I have to go help my mom cook and I have to do my laundry" he said thinking hard "Tae that can wait a while" Jungkook said tilting his head "uh I have to go walk my phone" he said immediately putting his head down and slapping himself.

"Uh hyung are you okay" Jungkook asked "no yeah really have to go walk your.... phone great idea Taehyung" Hoseok said cutting in adding a nod from Seokjin.

Taehyung grabbed his bag and started to walk away but Yoongi quickly got up running over to him then said "you really gonna do this just because your a tiger really dude come on be a man" Taehyung put his head down nodding it "their all scared of me and I don't blame them they also don't want Jungkook any where near me".