Pt.9

It had been two weeks since Jungkook's parents told them about the whole prophecy thing the day after Jungkook's parents told them this they told their friends.

They were all in class when they heard an announcement "this is not a drill we are going into lock down we are under attack I repeat this is not a drill they are in the building".

Jungkook thought to himself "well at least all my friends are in this class that's a good thing right" they heard the door knob jiggle Jungkook jumped and turned into bunny form running towards Taehyung hiding in his shirt.

Jimin also turning into his animal form turned into a cat and hide behind a cabinet nearby the people in the class hiding some people turning into animals and hiding others staying in human form.

The door busted open a guy walked in he was in all black he didn't appear to have a gun on him but he did have a knife that was visible.

"Give me the biggest or smallest animal you've got" the guy said then he heard a student quickly say from somewhere "why should we" he smirked then said "give me the biggest because I want a fight or the smallest so I can ripe them to shreds".

Jungkook saw Jimin shaking in the corner so Jungkook tried to run to Jimin but the guy saw him and smirked walking towards Jungkook the guy heard a low growl he turned around to see Taehyung standing there growling at him.

He smirked turning his attention to Taehyung for a moment then turning back to Jungkook trying to grab him Taehyung growled again this time slightly louder then taking a step towards the guy.

(For visuals if ur a visual person like me😂)

He turned his attention again to Taehyung giving Jungkook just enough time to hop away to Jimin.

He turned back he looked around a second searching for them he found them and jumped for them but was pushed aside but a white tiger now roaring at him.

(And dis is Taehyung's animal form😂😍🤩)

Everyone was looking between Taehyung and the guy to see Taehyung shift into a white tiger and slam into the guys side causing him to get pushed to the other side of the room.

Taehyung walked up to Jungkook and Jimin he licked Jungkook then walked back over the guy and sniffed around then grabbed his knife with teeth then spit it out towards the teacher she grabbed it understanding what he was doing the she called the office to let them know where he was.

What Taehyung missed was the guy had a gun in his pocket the guy grabbed it and shot at Taehyung cause him to cry out in pain he did for a moment but the guy was starting to get up so Taehyung tackled him still bleeding out and in pain Jungkook turned back into his human form and tried to run to help but Namjoon and Yoongi held him back.

"Dude in that form one wrong move and Taehyung could crush you" Yoongi said straining to hold back the boy who was still trying to run to Taehyung Seokjin ended up coming and helping too pulling him down to the ground and hugging him to keep him their.

Taehyung bit the guys wrist slightly causing him to drop the gun then he scratched the guys chest then he put his paw on the guy and pushed down to keep him trapped.

Doctors and police officers were called too arrest the guy and help Taehyung Taehyung morphed back to his human form coughing up blood Jungkook finally broke free from the three running to Taehyung.

"TaeTae you'll be alright your okay" Jungkook said in a panic tears streaming down his face while putting his hand over the bullet wound to stop the bleeding "well you finally found out I'm a tiger" Taehyung said chuckling slightly before coughing up more blood he put his hand up to Jungkook's face and said "please don't cry I don't like seeing you cry" then Taehyung passed out.

Finally they came and took Taehyung too the hospital and arrested the guy school was cancelled that day and for the next while.

Jungkook hurried home once home her ears shoot up he ran to his mom and hugged her while sobbing "honey what happened" she asked while drawing circles on his back.

"W-well a-at sc-school we we were attacked the school was a-and Tae" Jungkook broke down crying even more then before they sat their for another minute hood mom just drawing circles on his back.

Jungkook took a deep breath then continued "Tae tae was shot" Jungkook cried again he cried himself to sleep but before he fell asleep he said through sobs "I *huff* I want *huff* tae tae to be okay*huff*"Jungkook then yawned and rubbed his watery eyes his eyes slowly closed while tears still streamed down his face.

He woke up the next morning his throat dry so he wondered downstairs to get some water while doing so he remembered what happened the other day he almost started crying again remembering what happened but then he realized he didn't know where Taehyung lived nor who his parents where.

Jungkook kept thinking before finally running out of the house to his neighbors house ringing the doorbell waiting no one answered the door so Jungkook rang the doorbell again this time the sweet lady came to the door.

"Oh hi Jungkook do you need something" she asked Jungkook noticed that she had been crying he looked down and said "is your son Taehyung" she nodded then said "ye- yes".

Before she could think she felt Jungkook hug her tightly "I'm- I'm really sorry" she hugged him back and said "hey it wasn't your fault" Jungkook pulled away starting to cry a little he then said "it well it kinda was" "what what do you mean" she asked.

"Well I was hiding but then I- I left my spot to go try to comfort my scared friend but when I left the guy saw me and Taehyung's tiger got protective after he tried to attack me" Jungkook explained she hugged him again then said "oh honey that's not your fault you were trying to help your friend and where were you hiding anyways?".

Jungkook felt his face heat up he said "well uh Taehyung was hiding under a table and I was in my bunny form hiding in his shirt" she laughed slightly at Jungkook then said "here I'm about to go to the hospital to go see Taehyung how about you see if you can come with" Jungkook nodded his head while smiling brightly then ran back inside.

"Mom!!" "Yes honey" she answered "can I please go to the hospital with tae taes mom to go see him" Jungkook asked " yes honey I think that's a great idea but be careful" she replied " thank you!!!" Jungkook said while smiling brightly he quickly went and changed then hurried out to meet Taehyung's mother.