Pt.8

They all walked to school they walked in when they did they heard a couple people whistling at Jungkook.

Taehyung without even realizing it and snaked his arm around Jungkook and pulled him in they found their way to their friends Hoseok and Seokjin squealed once they saw Jungkook.

(Just imagine red strips in his hair and bunny ears)

   Taehyung saw a lot of people checking Jungkook out a low growl emitted from his throat but he immediately stopped after realizing that he was growling.

   Yoongi walked forward Taehyung's tiger thought he was going for Jungkook so he took a step closer to Jungkook but Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's wrist Taehyung was hesitant to go but did Jungkook didn't notice any of this was going on.

   Yoongi pulled Taehyung to the side and said "listen I know your a tiger" Taehyung's mouth dropped "h- how?" He asked dumbfounded.

   "It's obvious well anyways your tiger self is so protective of Jungkook don't think I didn't notice when Jungkook hugged me you started growling I know you didn't mean too but and also just a minute ago" Taehyung now having control over himself put his hands together and begged "please don't tell anyone".

    Yoongi nodded and said "I won't family is family you know" he chuckled then continued "I won't tell but I do think you should tell them soon" Taehyung nodded he then said "also family?" Yoongi nodded and smiled and said you know "cat tiger tiger is a type of cat you know" Taehyung said "ahh" and nodded his head then said "thanks".

   "Yeah yeah also when is your heat gonna be over your scent is so strong" Yoongi said covering his nose while laughing Taehyung just laughed at him and they walked back to the others.

   Jungkook heard his phone ping he pulled it out to see a text from his mom.

Mom

When you get home we have to talk

Is everything okay??

Yeah everything's good

Okay¿

Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket to see Taehyung and Yoongi walked back towards them

   "Is everything okay" Taehyung and Jungkook asked each other at the same time "I'm fine" they both answered at the same time "ugh married couples" Yoongi said while groaning cause both boys to blush.

  Henry came up to Jungkook "I'm hungry peasant go get me something to eat" he complained Jungkook looked at Henry then all his friends then nodded and looked back at Henry and said "sorry but no" "what did you just say to me cottontail" Henry said while stepping forward.