Pt.6

"Hey are you okay" Taehyung asked "yeah I'm fine why'd you ask?" Jungkook replied Taehyung got up and put his body against Jungkook's then put his hand near where his ears would be then said "Jungkook I'm not dumb I also have good hearing I can tell your in pain".

Jungkook slightly blushed but then said "I'm really okay trust me but Ill try to take care of myself a little more" Taehyung hugged Jungkook without even thinking about it once Taehyung nodded what happened his heart speed up a little and he back up "i- uh- uh- sorry" he said while rubbing his nape.

Jungkook smiled showing his teeth "it's okay" then Jungkook felt his heart speed up a little and he hugged Taehyung back they were to caught up in them doing whatever they were doing what ever they were doing to hear the doorbell finally the door rang for the 3rd time before they heard it.

They broke the hug both still blushing Jungkook went to open the door but they had opened it first and started to walk in Seokjin first followed by Jimin then the rest Seokjin and Jimin walked into the house like they owned the place like always.

"We're here" Seokjin said putting one hand in the air the other on his hip causing the rest of them to laugh except Jimin who was doing the same thing.

Soon after that they all settled down in the living room talking about random things eventually Jimin asked "Jungkook was your favorite color" Jungkook thought about it for a moment before saying "uhm I would have to say Lavender" Jimin smiled brightly then said "Like my hair!!" Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook didn't notice but Yoongi and Jimin did when Jungkook said this Taehyung blushed "hey Taehyung what's your favorite color" Yoongi asked "oh me uhm" Taehyung thought about it for a moment pointing to himself "uh I would have to say black and or red".

Jungkook's face brighten a little but Taehyung didn't notice but everyone else did they all talked a little more before Yoongi asked "hey Jungkook where's your room?" "Oh uh why?" Jungkook asked "where is it?" Yoongi asked again ignoring his question Jungkook pointed to a room at the top of the stairs.

Yoongi jumped up grabbing Seokjin's arm and they ran up to the room confusing everyone else "what are you guys doing?" "WERE LOOKING FOR BABY PHOTOS" Seokjin answered Jungkook jumped up a little but then said "wait oh yeah I don't put any up I'm good" then laughed and sat back down.

Taehyung thought about it and said to himself "what animal could he be he can jump he's small his fur is grey(gray which ever way you wanna spell it)" one day while in gym class Jungkook's tail accidentally pocked out a little showing that it was gray and bushy.

"Awwweeee Jungkook your soo cute" they could hear Seokjin say "Wow so that's your animal I was honestly starting to think you didn't have one" they heard Yoongi say Jungkook jumped up from his seat accidentally jumping from the couch to the stairs his bunny slightly kicking in (literally kicking😂😏😂sorry).

He hopped to his room not meaning too the others looked at each other Namjoon said "is he a kangaroo?" "No he's not he's a small animal big for his animal" Taehyung said looking at his bedroom door surprising the others.

"He's a bunny!!!" Namjoon said causing Jimin to squeal Jungkook got into his room to see Yoongi and Seokjin hovering over Jungkook's baby photo.