Pt.13

Jimin found two car seats in his garage from when him and his older brother were little he placed them in the car "wait i've always wanted to do this give me a minute" Jimin said handing Jungkook to Yoongi after doing so he ran to his room.

   He came back out wearing black boots tight black pants a black sweater with a red jacket over it and black sunglasses.

   "What the hell are you wearing" Seokjin asked "whatever it is I think it looks good" Yoongi said his eyes widening at himself "what I can't compliment a friend" Yoongi said shrugging "but your Yoongi-" Namjoon said before shrugging.

   "Well I've always wanted to look like a hot ass snack while being with a small kid so" Jimin said while smiling and giggling and taking Jungkook from Yoongi.

   Yoongi whispered to himself "yeah you do" "did you say something Yoongi" Jimin asked while bouncing Jungkook Yoongi shook his head then said "no your hearing things" then laughed.

   "Well shall we get going" Seokjin said who was holding and making faces at Taehyung.

  Jungkook and Taehyung kept trying to grab at each other so Jimin went back into his garage and found a double stroller also from when he was younger he grabbed it and put it in the back of the car.

   Seokjin drove while Jimin relaxed in the front as Seokjin new exactly where to go while Yoongi sat in the back with the two little ones playing with them at one point Jungkook tugged on Yoongi's shirt signaling him to lean closer to him.

   Jungkook put his mouth next to Yoongi's ear and said "we know you wike jwmine hwung" after Jungkook said this Jungkook and Taehyung both giggled at Yoongi who's face was bright red.

   "Okay yeah I do but don't say anything okay" Yoongi said putting his finger to his mouth the smaller boys put their fingers to their mouth and nodded before Jungkook said "hwung you wanna know a swecet" Taehyung said Yoongi nodded his head "I weally wike Kookie" Taehyung said putting his finger up to his mouth and giggling again cause Yoongi to laugh.

   "You boys having a good time back their?" Jimin asked all three of them at the same time nodded their heads and said "yes".

  Finally they got to the store Yoongi and Seokjin getting them out of the car while Jimin set up the stroller for the two they got random things at the store then while they were leaving they got stopped by someone.

   Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the same seat cuddling the guy pointed to them and asked "are they the people in the prophecy?" The elders where slightly surprised but then Jimin said "yes, yes they are".

   The guy asked another question "how long have they been babies" Jimin thought about it for a moment before saying "they turned into babies last night" "have they done anything abnormal?" He asked Jimin picked up Taehyung and said "not that i've seen".

   Taehyung opened his eyes and leaned forward to Jimin's cheek and opened his mouth as if to bite it but instead when he got close he blew a raspberry on Jimin's cheek causing him to giggle Jimin then said "well I've never seen him so that before".

   They finished up their conversation as they were getting to the car Jungkook started to get cranky from being tired so he started crying a little.

   Jimin picked him up and started to bounce him a little they got to the car they had to open the trunk Seokjin went to the front of the car and sat in his seat Yoongi tried to open the trunk but Jimin had already opened it.