Passion and Resistance

Next Chapter :D

Thanks for lending me, Angel

"Onyx" danced with her eyes closed, trying not to look at him. Yet, she could not help but do so. Ville was drawing her like a "moth to the flame."

Meanwhile, a guy was trying to flirt with Angel and making nasty comments about her 69 eyes and shirt. "We can try that anytime if you let me touch those," he said. Angel recognized him as Bam Margera, he was such a jerk, and he was drunk. 

"How about you piss off and leave!" Angel said she saw her Nordic babe come up behind, grab Bam by the collar and place his fingers around his throat. 

"You have ten seconds to run for your life, you know Ville does not want to see you here. He is pretty upset with you, and now...you are messing with my girl.....piss off or die," Alexi said, growling as Bam, now scared, ran out of the club, not wanting to piss off the tall blonde metal dude.

Angel blushed. He was so brave and sexy, and even if she could have kicked this guy to the curb, she did not want to lose her job. "Now, you can't say chivalry is dead, and you owe me a drink," he said to Angel. 

"How about I sit on your lap, and we call it even," she said boldly

"How about I sit on your lap, and we call it even," she said boldly. "I would love that," he said blushing. "But seeing as to I don't want you to lose your job, how about we take it to the car, after your shift, wild angel," he said in a husky tone that sent shivers down her spine. 

"If you can catch me," she said giggling making him laugh he loved that she was playing hard to get. "One thing is for sure that Onyx girl has caught my friend's attention entirely," Alexi said, looking at Ville, who could not keep his gaze off the girl called "Onyx." "Just like you have mine," he added, making Angel bite her lip.

As the night went on, Onyx was time to leave the stage, yet he had not moved. She was afraid he would try to approach her, not only because Ville could find out who she was but because she could only control herself around himself so much.

"Are you sure you are going to be ok?" Angel said to Rei as she sat with her head behind her knees, breathing hard. Angel had run to her when she had texted her that she needed water. 

As Angel had been making out with Alexi behind the bar after her shift and Alexi was waiting for her, she had begged the manager to let her leave early, and as he was happy with the night's revenue, he agreed to let her go early. "I am sure the water helped. Please go out and enjoy your night, I'll find a way home," Rei said as she began to remove her Onyx outfit.

"If something happens to you, I will bring you back to life to kill you for not letting me take you home," Angel said worriedly. Rei smiled kindly at her concern. 

"I will be fine darling now, please go," Rei replied, to which finally Angel agreed to go.

It was some time before she finally was able to get out and calm her nerves. As she walked out, trying to avoid any bystanders. She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard Ville's beautiful laugh. He was still there, standing outside the place, he probably had time off, and he was hanging back with friends. 

"Great!" she thought

"Great!" she thought. "How in the world am I going to get past them?" she added as she decided to walk fast and make a run for it through the emergency exit.

Rei's heart beat fast as she walked and almost sprinted out of the area as she heard Ville talking and laughing with some friends in Finnish. She thanked the gods he was distracted, had he spotted her there, who knows what would have happened.

She needed to be more careful...

Thanks for reading if you are here :D