To Keep A Secret...

Next Chapter

The next few weeks were easier for Rei at work and they were at the same time easier. Although she could breathe easier knowing that Ville would not approach her at work with romantic intentions, she knew that they did exist and that he was not giving up.

Even during times when they were checking on merchandise or meeting up with a venue owner, Ville would take a chance to compliment Rei on her appearance. He would tease her by asking her to try the shirts for the merch on as he would love to see her "out" of her business clothes more often. The nights at the club had changed too, Ville was not there.

She felt complimented, he was staying faithful to her day persona Rei, therefore, he was no longer going out of his way to see Onyx. Though she was head over heels at his behavior, she knew that she missed the way those eyes would scan her as she danced. Yet this was safer, at least she would be able to focus and for now, her secret could stay safe.

Angel meanwhile was busy kissing Alexi, they had been dating heavily for a while now and there was not a night when he would not try to go see her unless he was at the studio. He had been asking her to move in with him for a while now. But Angel wanted to know if he was serious about her and so she had been keeping him hanging on to her every word. She knew the reputation rockstars had, I mean a Viking god-like Alexi could have anyone he wanted, so why was he so interested in her, a simple tattoo artist and bartender?

 She knew the reputation rockstars had, I mean a  Viking god-like Alexi could have anyone he wanted, so why was he so interested in her, a simple tattoo artist and bartender?

"I really mean it, baby, I can't forget about you, especially after that night in my car," he said making her grin. Yes, she had given in but so? she was an adult, and she always followed her heart.

 "And what happens when I move in do you stop going to see other girls, or are you looking for an open relationship because I want to be in an exclusive one? I am tired of being in open ones, I want someone only for me you know?" Angel said she was gorgeous in a sleeveless Cure T-shirt and some torn black skinny jeans with studded combat boots. 

"You are my only one, I promise my Dark Fairy," Alexi said making her blush. "If I am you gotta get a tattoo with my initials on it...." she said giggling at his shocked expression but then blushing as he took her hand in his "As long as you are the artist, and we have fun on the table after," he said growling at her making her almost faint.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Ville said walking up to the bar "Oh no problem, man what's up have you met Angel, my girl," Alexi said making Angel blush more, he was already calling her his girl. " I haven't had the full pleasure," he said shaking her hand and kissing it making Alexi jealously hold her.

Angel looks like this pic is not mine credit to owner*

"Do not worry so much Alexi after all you are meant for each other anyone can see that, " Ville said smiling. "As for my heart it is beating for someone at the moment and yet I come here because I have something to ask you in private" Ville said to Alexi his voice serious. "Is it about Onyx?" Alexi said grinning. 

" I know you are a big fan of hers"Ville giggled and shook his head. "My heart is beating elsewhere and though Onyx is a beautiful and wonderful dancer, I am not the type to dance between the razor's edge, you know that" he added. "Then what is so secret that we can't say it here in front of my girl," Alexi said.

"It's about a girl called Rei London I work with her, and I can't shake the feeling I have seen her come running out of this club," Ville said and at that moment Angel had to pretend to take a drink to not be shocked, she had to keep her friends secret safe. 

"I haven't the foggiest," Alexi said "Rei?" he added "Isn't that your friend's name baby?" he said asking an increasingly nervous Angel, "What the heck are you talking about baby, I haven't the foggiest whom that is, and if she is a stuffy office worker of some sort, we would so not be compatible as friends" she added. She only hoped Ville would not ask more. "Strange" Ville said looking at Angel with increased suspicion.

"Look I have no idea why the heck you are looking at me for answers, I just work here, I have no idea who the dancers are and who comes and goes from here all I do is serve drinks, I have a tattoo job to attend to during the day ok?" she said a bit aggravated. 

"I understand I just...I am trying to figure something out, but if you say she is too stuffy to come here unless it was to find that model she said she needed for the COB video then I guess you are right" Ville added. 

"A model for my video? not that I know of " Alexi said. Ville knew that Alexi did not lie, and even though his heart fell, at that moment he tried to keep a poker face. "I see, well that answers so much anyways thank you Alexi nice to meet you, Ms. Angel, I have to go, I have an early day tomorrow," Ville said and leaving Angel more worried than calm he departed.

Onyx looked on in horror as she saw Ville walking out, what the hell had Angel said....what was he doing here?

Thanks if you are here :D

Thank you for lending me Angel