Lose You Tonight: Forever Red

Next Chapter

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" Rei said nervous and shivering as she drove in the car with Angel they had rushed to get their things and get to the club, but Rei could not shake the sense of fear and apprehension. "Alexi better have a good reason for having called Ville here Angel" Rei added. "I'm sure he did, the good thing is it seems he is going to keep him distracted," Angel said "He better! If Ville were to find out" Rei shivered.

"It would be better if you tell me, " Angel replied. "Honestly I keep telling you by not telling him you are really going to lose him Rei, all these aliases are going to be the end of you friend," Angel said concerned as they arrived at the VIP parking for employees. 

"I know....but if you had seen the look on Ville's face I told you what happened in our getaway and the face he made," Rei said "He was not happy" she added. "Happy or not honesty is always better" Angel replied "But I am not going to force it out of you," she said.

They spent the next few hours getting in contacting their boss and saying goodbye for now as Angel headed to the bar, Kirill wanted all of his staff on board, he wanted to impress. "I'll think about it," Rei said holding Angel back, her friend smiled at her and nodded as she headed to her spot at the bar.

Meanwhile,

"So you are ready to pick them up sir?" the jewel owner said smiling as Alexi nodded "They are beautiful," Ville said as Alexi received two matching rings with small black skulls and small encrusted diamonds around the bands. "I hope she says yes" Alexi stated, " I am really happy with that girl" he added. "I am sure you are, I have not seen you this excited in years friend," Ville said, happy for his friend "I just need you to stick around for a bit to help me not make a fool of myself," Alexi said "I'll be here, though I cannot stay long" Ville added trying to be supportive.

Alexi nodded, "Thank you, friend come on let's go," Alexi said to which Vile nodded confused "Where

Alexi nodded, "Thank you, friend come on let's go," Alexi said to which Vile nodded confused "Where..." it did not sound like they were heading back to the apartment.

Ville stood with Alexi at the doors of the Sapphire Club one of the most exclusive strip joints in Vegas. "Alexi," Ville said, "look I know you are a grown man, and you will be married soon but really a strip bar and one this expensive?" Ville said.

 "Aw come on man just follow me," Alexi said with a still confused and frowning Finn behind him. Alexi had VIP passes that Rei had given him previously as she knew he might want to be with Angel. "There she is," Alexi said running to his baby who was backstage, "Oh so that is why," Ville said noticing the number of people in the joint, there was apparently a big event going on.

" Why are you here? What Alexi-" Angel said as Alexi cut her off kissing her fervently. "Sorry men are not allowed back here hottie," a girl wearing no bra said, shooing Alexi off and winking at Ville. Ville blushed, he was willing to help his friend but he could have waited for Angel to leave work, tonight looked especially busy.

Had she dragged Rei here? maybe she had gone back to the apartment or Angel had dropped her off already. "Oh yes, I forgot, " Ville said to himself. He recalled Angel worked at a strip bar at night back in Helsinki apparently she had been called to work at this event. "And now for the main event, ladies and gentlemen here is Onyx," The voice over the stage said making Ville's head automatically turn, it was the girl he had been obsessing with before Rei, before learning she was a student with Rei, from whom she had learned dancing.

"Tonight Onyx will dance for us one last time" the presenter announced "But I am sure she will make it a night to remember" he added.

Rei looked around trying to focus on doing her best even this last time, before freezing on the spot, Ville was there, looking at her directly, How the hell had he gotten here?" she thought her heart racing as the music began and she was forced to dance, she only hoped that she would be allowed to keep her mask on.

Meanwhile, Kirill at the behest of the Vegas manager who was stunned by Onyx decided to go all out and let the stage crew know that to make this night special Rei would reveal her face. He knew she was not going to be happy, but the success of tonight's show depended on the approval of the manager of the Sapphire who would not move from this position.

" If this is her last night, then mystery, the allure, the mask they can all go off, let the world see her beauty" the Sapphire manager insisted as Kirill was forced to relay the message. Rei froze she would rather quit on the spot that reveal her face. 

Yet she knew she owed everything to Kirill and even if Ville did see her she recalled Angel's words "If he loves you he will love all of you, and these aliases and lies will only make things worse" Angel's voice resonated in her face as she reluctantly took her mask off and Ville stared in shock before storming out of the club... she had lost him now...forever...

WildChildMary

thanks for lending me Angel