Meeting or Date

Next Chapter

They sat at Restaurant Savoy. Rei tried her best to stay calm. Why he would bring her to one of the most romantic places for dining in Helsinki was beyond her. She tried to avoid his beautiful jade green eyes as they chatted quietly over dinner. 

"Don't you think this is too much?" Rei said yes, the restaurant was beautiful and the food delicious but she was not used to this, it looked to be more like a date than an innocent business meeting

"Do I make you nervous Ms. London?" Ville said staring at her with an intense gaze that made her shiver. "Of..what? no of course not... it's just the candles the atmosphere I would imagine it is couples that frequent this place, I imagine you bring your beloved here often" she said trying to figure out his game.

"For starters sweetheart, I do not invite anyone randomly to a place like this, secondly I am only trying to make things less tense between us, I do not see why we can't be warmer in our dealings with the firm, and thirdly I am not seeing anyone at the moment," Ville said making her gulp as his lips touched his glass of wine. 

His vampiric look made it seem that he was drinking blood, he was so beautiful it hurt to look at him. "I... I see....well....we could have begun to break the ice anywhere we went...and well...but I mean... What I mean is thank you, for the invitation, and I will try to break the ice now Mr. Valo" Rei blurted. 

She felt awkward as she had not been alone in a place such as this with a man in ages, not since she promised to dedicate her life to Jimmy and to her job

Ville giggled his laugh a low rumble that excited her and almost made her bite her lip. "You are welcome, now," he said in a huskier tone "Would you like to tell me more about yourself? Are you from here? Are you....seeing someone I can understand how this would be inappropriate if you were," he said his silky voice making her shiver in delight. 

"You know pretty much about me I am Rei London a part of your music management team for public image and other things. I am a boring and stoic but professional music entrepreneur and as for my status, I well... I have no time for romance" she said sipping on her wine a little too fast...almost choking.