Save me...

Two days later

"If we do not find out where Rei is I will go nuts!" Angel said feeling restless. "We will find her, wherever she went," Alexi said feeling restless too, they had no idea where she was, she had just left a note saying "I am sorry for everything" with some money for Angel and an apology to Alexi. "We gotta find Ville and tell him what is going on" Alexi stated, "What if he is not even here!" Angel added. If Ville was not in town how the hell were they going to find their friend?

Ville sat in the studio alone, he had asked his bandmates for some time on his own, he tried to forget, through his music the pain he felt. He was hoping the tour would help him forget all about her, but even signing with the new firm had been a headache, not seeing her there would always bring heartache. He had turned off his phone. He did not want anyone bothering him. He hoped Rei had been able to keep her job at the firm, he just wanted her out of his life.

A loud thump against the door brought him to his senses, there was a lot of arguing and bickering and he swore he heard Angel yelling and Alexi trying to calm her, they must have found out where he was by asking around after all Alexi had his connections. He was in no mood to talk to anyone, he was upset at Alexi for bringing him out there, and at Angel for not saying the truth earlier.

"IF YOU DO NOT LET ME IN I SWEAR I WILL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN HINGES AND ALL!" Angel bellowed and Ville's heart almost stopped when after being ignored Angel did just that. "There you are! and before you protest I want you to know that Rei was fired this morning and that she is gone off the map and she left a goodbye note!" Angel said shoving the note in Ville's direction. "Baby please calm down if Ville does not want to know we have to go ourselves and try to find clues to find Rei" Alexi stated not wanting to push his friend.

Meanwhile, the people in the building were trying to clear the mess while Alexi kept saying he would pay for damages, and at the same time, he was trying to keep a hold of Angel. " I have nothing to say to her, I have no idea where she went, I hope she is safe, but then again she had many secrets, I doubt she would tell you though," Ville said in a cold tone. 

Angel growled and it was only Alexi that was able to stop her "Let's go baby Ville has his rights and we cannot push him, let's go," Alexi said pulling gently at Angel holding her back "I hope you won't regret it Ville she may be gone before dawn," Angel said and they walked out, leaving Ville there pondering what he should do.

"Listen baby I know you are pissed and worried, but we gotta think where could Rei be?" Alexi said as he held her close they were sitting in her tattoo parlor. Alexi had to make several calls to get the door at the studio fixed, or at least to begin fixing it.

"Before we go anywhere I have to know why the hell should I believe Rei!" Ville said he had suddenly stormed into the tattoo parlor, Alexi and Angel froze for a bit before she stood up and walked to Ville."So you decided to follow if you want to know why Rei was all secretive let me tell you, sir!" Angel said and even though she was shorter than Ville, Alexi stood beside her wary she was not afraid of anyone, tall or not.

"She kept secrets because she knew how you would react! Because her evil family of religious lunatics won't let her be with her baby brother! After her parent's death, they took him from her!" Angel ranted without breathing as Ville stood there in silent shock.

" Since her day job doesn't pay enough she wants to get money to send him to get him through college and one day maybe! get him back! Just like I had to run away from all the shit in my hometown and found my haven here in my own parlor tattoo shop and now I found Alexi and things are brighter in my life. Yeah, you were making her life brighter, Yes she was to blame for all the lies, but in reality, she was never free to be herself to be with her brother, and now she lost you and her brother and both her jobs! She quit dancing for you!" Angel said poking Ville in the chest, even though she had to get a stool to do so.

Ville stood there tears in his eyes if Rei had told him all of this he would have never left her....and now "I just hope it's not too late to find her" Angel said trying to think of where Rei would be. "I had no idea..." Ville said, tears falling as Alexi approached to comfort him "Hey no judgment but we gotta find her ok?" Alexi added as Ville sat there flabbergasted trying to find a reason to not go mad....where was she, he would forgive her on the spot if she was there....if only she had told him.

The stress over Rei's whereabouts cooled down the tensions somewhat and Ville began to ask about Rei, "Any idea where her usual haunts are," Ville said not wanting to argue but to find Rei, he could not bear to lose her, and he felt bad for having judged her so quickly, he was mad to try and forget about her, she was his life.

"I don't know, I called her family but they told me she had gone and left, and for me to never call again, may they burn in hell...but...." Angel said as Alexi tried to calm her down. She looked around the shop trying to think and ponder, and her eyes played over her chain the one Rei had given her attached to her phone....a small rice ball emoji.

a small rice ball emoji

"Oh dear god no...." Angel said looking at it, it was a small souvenir from Japan, Rei had always had a fascination with Japan. "If she is planning anything if we are to find her.....Aokigahara" Angel said as her phone got a single message from Rei, a picture of the train next to the forest with a sign reading,  "Your life is something precious given to you by your parents" before the signal went off as she tried to call her...she had been offline for hours...yet she only got a dead phone line when she tried to call.

"If we do not get on a flight to Aokigahara on Mt. Fuji, we will lose her," Angel said. Ville's face turned pale as he called immediately to cancel all of his plans, at the mention of the suicide forest in Japan....he hoped he was not too late.

Rei felt bad at having sent that message perhaps it was her spirit trying to reach out for a reason to keep going on....but what was the point? She felt so confused as she stood there in the forest where she could lose herself in....and maybe find a place that reminded her of happier days....until her eyes closed....she felt cowardly, scared, and sick but she deserved this...a lonely death....if only she had been more honest.

Rei sighed as the complete silence that only filled the forest of suicides enveloped her. Rei knew it was illegal to go in without a guide. Thankfully she had planned it all as soon as she arrived. Rei had studied Aokigahara for years, and knew when the security guards were off, the most common days when people would sneak in and go missing. 

Thankfully this was one of those days, Rei thought as she sighed and tried to come to terms that there was nothing left for her she walked into the forest hoping she would fade like a whisper...

Thanks for reading

WildChildMary

thanks for lending me Angel