🤍𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚝🤍

/ ρꪮꪜ

ꪗ/ꪀ ρꪮꪜ

Y/n Melo over here

Y/n Melo over here. Photographer said as me and my boyfriend of 6 years that got out our limo.

Y/n when are you dropping your next song...who's the song about? They asked.

The song will be out real soon and it's about a special someone in my life. I said smiling at melo as he answered another question.

Do we plan on getting any awards? They asked.

Umm I would so why else would I be here. I said as we laughed. Soon me and melo went to find our seats.

Baby I have to perform so when it's my time can you watch my stuff please? I asked. He nod and kissed my cheek but I ended up turning and kissed him on the lips.

You smooth with it you learned from the best. He said I laughed and kissed him again. After like a hour the show finally started.

And this award goes to Y/n Y/L/N and LaMelo for the best famous couple. Queen Latifah said. Everyone clapped as me and Melo walked ups walked up stairs to the stage.

We just wanna thank all our fans for the support on our careers and we love your guys thank you so much. I said blowing a kiss then we walked back to our seats.
Performance time...

I breathed heavily catching my breath smiling at Crowder. When I looked at melo he didn't look so happy.

Thank New Jersey. I said then walked back stage.

Hey Eliza can you get melo for me please? I asked my Assistant. She nod and went to get melo. After like 5 mins he walked in my dressing room.

What's wrong baby? I asked.

Why you asking? He asked. I rolled my eyes and drink my water.

When I looked in the crowded I looked at you and you didn't look happy. I said.

I didn't like the performance...I mean I did just didn't like some of it. He said.

Why not? I asked.

The nigga was so close to ya pussy and you sitting on his dick and niggas ripping ya clothes off and you almost kissed him too no Ion like that if anything that should have been me. He said.

So your jealous. I said.

Now you know I hate saying I'm jealous. He said. I laughed and grabbed his hands in kissed him.

You don't need to be jealous LaFrance I'm all yours. I said.

I know but I didn't like that shit ma. He said.

It's okay baby. I said.

No. He groaned.

Your cute when your jealous. I said.

Ion fuck with cute shit y/n/n. He said. I laughed and took pants off.

And you have thongs on. He said.

Umm yes. I said.

Can this hurry up and end I'm ready to go home and fuck. He said. I gasped and covered his mouth.

Bae shut up. I said. He sucked his teeth as I removed my hand. After the awards we went back to our hotel and "celebrated".