🤍𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑🤍

About a week ago we brought Elijah home and he's been the easiest baby to take care of he only cries when he's hungry or needs a changing and sometimes when he's sleepy sometimes he doesn't like to be held so that's makes life easier for us

But right now we're getting ready for his first appointment he's getting shoots and I'm not ready to get hurt.
•••
Baby. I said waking up shaking melo. He groaned clearing his throat moving his hand into his pants. I sighed and got out the bed and walked over to Eli crib the was in our room and picked him up and laid him on the end of the bed and grabbed a diaper and wipes and changed his diaper and melo almost kicked my son.

Baee. I said smacking him in the leg. He hissed and sucked his teeth.

You almost kicked the baby. I said. He sighed and sat up and stretched.

What time is it? He asked in his morning voice.

9:00am. I said. He sighed and watched me changed Elijah Diaper.

Since your up can you get his diaper bag ready out the bottles and stuff in the bag please. I said. He nod yawning getting out the bed and walked over to me and kissed me. I picked Eli up and Brest fed him for now cuz we're home. After I fed him then burped him.

All done bubba. I said kissing his forehead.

Baby can you get him dress while I get ready please? I asked walking into the kitchen.

Yeah. He said taking Elijah. I smile as he turned around.

What? He asked looking at him.

Nothing I can't admire my boys. I said.

No you can. He said. I kissed him and walked away and he smacked my ass.

Bae. I said.

Put some pants on. He said.

Why? I asked.

My son in the room. He said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the room to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed up got dress and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom seeing Elijah doing tummy time which he doesn't like and melo was on his phone.

Why the pouty face papa? I asked.

Awe don't cry stink. I said kissing his a forehead. I rubbed his back and he put his head down and cried.

It's okay. I said.

Why you cry when mommy come out the bathroom son you perfectly fine when she was in the bathroom. Melo said.

Babe. I said.

I'm serious. He said as I picked Eli up.

His a baby leave him alone and go get ready. I said placing Elijah in his swing and give him his pacifier. He gladly took the pacifier and fall sleep as we waited for melo. When melo was done we left and head to the doctors and now we're waiting in the room for the doctors.