🤍𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎(𝟺)/𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢🤍 (𝟼)

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Baby! Loyal screamed. I dropped everything and ran to her.

Mamas wh-what's wrong? I asked.

My water broke! She said.

Man ya ass is playing again. I said walking away.

Melo seriously this real my water actually fucking broken. She said.

Oh what the fuck. I whispered.

Baby call someone or do something. She whined.

Alright mamas...what do you want me to do? I asked.

Call my mom or grandmother. She said. I nod and went to get her which I couldn't fucking find.

Baby where's your phone? I asked.

On the dresser. She said I walked back to the room and call her mom.

LAMELO! Loyal yelled.

Hey baby....how's my grandson? She asked answering the phone.

Umm about that ma'am Loyal actually in Labor and ion now what to do. I said starching the back of my head.

MELO! She yelled again. I walked into the bathroom and put her mom on speaker.

Loyal baby breath yelling at melo isn't gonna make it better...melo get y'all hospital bags ready and be downstairs in the car. I'm on my way now call you family let them know...I'll see y'all soon. She said.

Alright see you soon. I said and ended the call. I put the phone in my pocket and helped loyal to the bed.

Baby. She whined.

It's okay mamas. I said kissing her forehead. She grabbed my hand and gripped the shit out of it.

Mamas I gotta get the bags where's the camera? I asked.

In the living room. She said. I walked to the living room and called my dad.

Dad Loyal finna have the baby for real this time we finna head to the hospital now can you let the rest of the family know. I said.

Yeah we'll see y'all there. He said.

Alright bye. I said and ended call I quickly grabbed the camera and ran back to the room.

Baby we have to go he's coming. Loyal said.

Baby I know come so I get you in the car. I said helping her up. I carried her down to the garage and into ten car.

Stay here mamas I'll be back. I said she nod and I closed the door and went to grabbed the bags everything and went back downstairs to the car and her momma was already in the car.

Okay let's go. I said starting the car and drove the hospital and my family was already there but they had to wait in the waiting room.

Grabbing the camera. Loyal said. I grabbed the camera out the bag and gave it to her.

You ready we finna be parents. She said.

I think so. I said she smiled and kissed me.

I love you. She said .

I love you too. I said.
••••