🤍𝙲𝚘-𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐🤍

𝙻𝚊𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎••••I'm currently pissed cuz me and my baby daddy just got into a argument about our son LaFrance because he was supposed to take him this week it's always been like that but all of a sudden he gets a new bitch he can't spend time ...

𝙻𝚊𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
••••
I'm currently pissed cuz me and my baby daddy just got into a argument about our son LaFrance because he was supposed to take him this week it's always been like that but all of a sudden he gets a new bitch he can't spend time with his son so I called him asked him why he wasn't coming and the first thing at he came out his fucking mouth was "my girl wants to do this." And that shit set me off so I hung up.

Mommy. LaFrance said.

Yes baby. I answered.

Where daddy? He asked. I sighed and kissed his forehead.

Daddy not coming baby. I said.

Noo. He whined.

I know baby I'm sorry. I said kissing his cheek and picked him up as he cried. He's attached to melo so I was expecting him to cry when I told him he wasn't coming. I grabbed my phone as it started ringing LaMelo Flashed across my screen. I'm trying so hard not to put his ass on child support but he's so fucking close to being in child support. But I threw the phone and Comfort my baby.
••••
I opened the door seeing my baby daddy's standing there I instantly closed the door but he stopped it with his foot and pushed the door opened and walked in.

Why you tripping? He asked.

Get out. I said.

No let see my son. He said.

Hell no. I said.

Y/n fucking tripping and let me see my son. He said raising his voice.

First of lower your fucking tone before you wake My Son up and second of I'm not tripping it was your turn to take him for the week and you chose that bitch over your own damn son now get out my house. I said.

I can't just not give my girl Attention Y/n I'm in a relationship and don't call her out her name. He said.

Fuck that bitch and fuck you my nigga the fuck out. I said pushing him out and closed the door and locked it.
••••
Next day...
Come on stink let's go see auntie. I said grabbing my purse and keys. He ran to me from the living room.

Go get your iPad baby so you won't get bored. I said he ran back to the living room and grabbed his tablet then we left and meet my best friend at the nail salon.

Seat here baby. I said sitting him on the chair.

Noo. He whined.

I'm finna go get my nails done babes. I said. He whined and hugged my legs. I sighed and walked over to my nail teach with him on my lap see usually never have this problem but my dumbass baby daddy didn't take his son this week.