🤍𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝🤍

Y/n POV

I sat in my room with light from the TV my parents where downstairs having their time or whatever it currently 3am and  I was just having a late night movie night by myself even though I'm in a relationship. But my boyfriend was has at with his brothers and because I'm grounded for sneaking out. But anyways I searched around on my bed threw the sheets for phone after it went off. I grabbed it reading a message from my boyfriend.

LOML🖤💏: Bae open the window
Me: What???
LOML🖤💏: Just do it mamas
Me: Okay
I sighed and stepped out of bed and walked over to the window and he was in the tree I gasped and opened the window. He smiled and came in I closed the window and he instantly kissed me I kissed back and smiled.

Baby what you doing here? I asked.

Obviously to see you mamas you duh. He said whispering.

Baby your gonna get me in more trouble. I whispered as we sat on the bed.

So don't be loud. He said cuffing my face and kissed me. All you could hear was the TV and the wet kiss he pulled me on his lap and started kissing down my neck my breathing started getting heavy starting to get Nervous like if it was our first time once again.

Mamas what are you nervous for? He  asked pulling away.

You know I have to follow the rules baby. I whined.

Baby ya ass is not a little good girl. He said making me laugh. I kissed him and took his shirt off but that all had to stop cuz my mom knocked on my door.

Y/n? She said knocked.

Fuck. I whispered.

Y/n who's in there? She asked.

No one mom its just the Tv. I said as I pushed melo into the closet.

Gimme a kiss mamas. He said laughing.

Baby this isn't funny. I whined. He laughed and kissed me.

Y/n seriously who is that? Mom asked. I closed the closet door and let her in.

Nobody. I said she walked in and looked around.

I smell cologne. She said.

Umm I took Melo's when I was at his house. I said grabbing his cologne bottle. I really did take it.'s gonna be mad.

Alright now if Melo in here then Im beating both yall asses. She said.

Mom he's not here. I said grabbing his phone quickly.

Alright...And I'm assuming you stole his phone too...Melo come out closet I wont tell Y/F/N. She said. He came out the closet and sat on the bed.

Look I'll keep y'all little secret just be safe. She said. We nod and she walked out closing the door. He instantly went back to kissing me and rubbing on me.