🤍𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚘🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I groaned as I got the craziest cramp every. I was currently at home in bed I was texting my boyfriend who isn't answering but he can post on his Instagram and Snapchat. I sighed and threw my phone to the side and went to sleep.
•••

I woke to my phone ringing so I answered not looking at the name.

Hello. I answered super tried.

What are you doing ma? My boyfriend said from the other side.

Nothing. I said stretching out.

You home? He asked.

Yes and alone. I said.

Bet I'll be over there in like 2mins. He said.

Okay. I said. He hung up the phone and I went back to sleep. I sighed and waited for him to get here he got here in 2mins like he said.

What's sup baby? He said as I opened the door.

Hi bae. I said.

What's wrong? He asked as we hugged.

My period came. I whined.

Why didn't you text me? He asked .

Yes I did hundred times at least...and I knew ya ass seen them cuz I seen you look at a text in one of your videos. I said. He looked at me and smirked.

I'm not smirking you ignore my text again Imma hunt ya ass down and embarrass you. I said.

Okay mom. He said as I turned around and walked back upstairs to my room. He followed behind me slapping my ass.

Melo stop...that's feels so weird. I said.

What you mean? He asked.

You slapping my ass and I got all this fucking blood it feel like I'm pissing myself. I said. He sucked his teeth as we walked into my room and I laid down he laid down next to me and pulled me closer.

You want me to go to the store and get snacks? He asked.

Later. I mumbled he nod and kissed my forehead.
••••

Baby. I whined tryna wake Melo up he groaned and looked at me tried as hell.

What mamas? He asked. His voice if I wasn't on my period I been having a water fall.

I'm hungry. I said. He balanced his self on his
elbows and check the time.

What do you wanna eat? He asked as I laid on him chest.

Anything. I said. He nod and sighed. I kissed him and he laid back kissing me back.

I love you. I said pulling away. He massage my ass staring at me.

I love you more mamas. He said. I smiled and he smiled back.

Can get me some food please? I asked.

Yes I'll be back. He said getting up.

Okay. I said as he walked walked over to the door.

I love you. I said.

Love you more. He said walking out.

WAIT. I yelled he came back in and looked at me.

What? He asked.

I want a kiss. I said he laughed a little and walked over to me and kissed me. Then he left and went to get me food and when he got back we ate and watched movies and cuddle.