🤍𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜🤍

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I sat in my boyfriend room as him and father were outside the room talking but it didn't sound loud like a good chat ether.

SHES DISTRICTING YOU FROM BASKETBALL. LaVar yelled.

No she's not dad she's never districts from basketball why this a problem now. He said.

Boy I don't give a damn. LaVar said. Melo sounding hella stressed out and I hate when he's hella stressed out.

Then I'm quitting I'm not breaking up with my girl. He said and walked back into the room.

Baby get ya stuff. He said.

Baby what you mean you quitting and where are we going? I asked.

I'm done with basketball. He said.

No baby you can't do that. I said.

I don't care Y/n I'm not finna break up with you...hurry up and grab ya things so we could leave. He said.

LaMelo no I'm not letting you do this. I said.

Why not Y/n? He asked.

Because your only showing him he's right baby that I am a distraction and we shouldn't be together. I said.

So you wanna break up? He asked.

Baby if I'm really distracting you then we have to. I said.

Your not distracting me Y/n you keep me focus. He said stressed out and angry.

Okay so show LaVar that I keep you focus and Ion distract you. I said looking at him. He's eyes were watery and he's never cries in front of me or anybody.

Baby. I said and he instantly hugged me tightly and I felt his warm tear hit my shoulder. I rubbed his back.

It's okay. I said kissing his cheek. This so rare I honestly don't know what do and I should has his girlfriend but he's never done this before in front of me.

It's gonna be okay...just breath. I said sitting him on the bed I stood and between his legs and he hugged me.

Gimme a kiss baby. I said. He moved his head looking at me and I leaned down kissed him.

You wanna go for walk or a car ride or something? I asked. He nod sniffing I wiped his tears and kissed him again.

I love you. I said.

I love you more. He said so quite.

Come on. I said pulling off the bed. He smiled making me smile.

Okay one more kiss. I said. He chuckled and kissed me this time with tongue. I kissed back with tongue then pulled away.

Okay let's go. I said grabbing the keys.

No let's walk. He said.

Baby you sure you wanna walk? I asked.

Yeah you right grab them keys. He said. I laughed and grabbed the keys and we left.

Why don't you cry it from of me? I asked.

Because men aren't so supposed to cry and if do not front of their girls. He said.

But I hate when you don't cuz something like today I didn't know what do and as I girlfriend I should. I said.