🤍𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

 Bitch you look bad as fuck! My bestfriend said as I walked out back of the party my boyfriend was some where around we didn't come together cuz he was mad at me so he left with his friends and one of other friend who is also here seen melo and hi...

Bitch you look bad as fuck! My bestfriend said as I walked out back of the party my boyfriend was some where around we didn't come together cuz he was mad at me so he left with his friends and one of other friend who is also here seen melo and his ex Ashely talking so of course I had pull but he don't know I'm here.

Thanks baes. I said laughing as we hugged.

Melo finna be pissed. She said.

Good that's the plan so where's the drinks? I asked. She laughed and pulled me to the bar.
5 shoots later...

Y/N! I heard as I talked with a old friend of mines. I turned around and seen my very anger boyfriend. I smiled and looking at him and I knew he was gonna get madder his knocks were turning white.

I'll catch up with you later Y/n/n. He said.

You too Mike. I said kissing his cheek and he walked away as melo walked up to me.

Your serious right now? He asked.

He was just a old friend LaMelo relax. I said sitting down.

And what the fuck are you wear? He asked.

Clothes duh. I said.

How many's drinks you had? He asked.

5 shoots. I said.

Go home. He said.

Umm no I came because Y/BFF/N told me she seen you and Ashely talking and then when I can y'all were pretty close so where's that bitch cuz I'm throwing hands tonight. I said standing up.

Sit down Y/n Y/BFF/N was lying and your seeing shit. He said.

No your one the fucking lying LaMelo I seen a videos and I watched y'all smiling at each other. I said.

Y/n. He said.

Don't LaMelo just because me and you have a fight does mean run to your fucking ex...I don't care if y'all just talking I don't really cuz more this just talking could happen then you'll be on ya knees begging me to forgive ya stupid ass for kiss or fucking her. I said.

Your bugging out for no reason Y/n you were just talking to a boy. He said.

Cuz a old ass friend like middle school stupid and I know how to push someone off if anything happened unlike y'all boys y'all act like your don't got a fucking mind and it's fuck your loyal ass girl who's home. I said.

I was being loyal ain't shit happen Y/n you gotta stop believing everything you hear and say damn. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I can't not just stop believing what I see and hear cuz that bitch is always tryna break us up and shit no and since your taking to ex's I guess imma go o it's act single. I said.

No the fuck you not. How the fuck you gonna say your loyal then say you wanna be out and act single. He said.

I didn't say wanna I said I'm gonna. I said.

And I said no the fuck you it shit ya ass down Y/n. He said.

No your not the boss of me melo. I said.

But your my girlfriend so I'm finna let you go and shake ya ass. He said.

I don't care. I said and walked away.
••••
Hour later....

Y/N! Melo yelled pushing threw everyone just to get to me and I was drunk but not drunk as fuck but drunk.

Oh hey baby. I said as I stood up and looked at him.

Let's fucking go bruh. He said and picked me up and throw me over his shoulder.

WOOWWW. I yelled as he walked through everybody.

Baby your so strong. I said as we got to the car. He opened the door and put me in the front seat I laughed and sighed.

I'm not fucking laughing Y/n. He said slammed the door and got in the driver side.

Baby. I said.

What the fuck you want? He asked.

I'm sorry...I'm was just jealous. I said.

Jealous for what Y/N huh for what? He asked.

You and Ashely I seen you guys talking and I know you wanna leave me for her. I said.

Who told you that Y/n ion remember saying shit bout leaving you for her...Your my fucking girl Y/n I'm not leaving you! He said.

I'm sorry baby I'm sorry I let my jealousy take over it's just annoying being the replacement for your ex...and she's some much prettier then me. I said.

Y/n nobody said anything about being a replacement nobody said anything. He said.

Baby how many's times I gotta say it I'm sorry. I whined.

Sorry not finna cut Y/n I'm tried of you doubting yourself I don't know how many's times I gotta tell you fuck Ashely and every fucking female hating on our relationship your my girl Y/n why do you care what other female says huh. He said.

I don't know. I mumbled.

Well I need a answer. He said.

I don't know. I said. When we got home and I didn't wanna talk anymore but he did.

Baby can we talk about this in the morning I'm tried. I whined.

No cuz I need to understand why you do it? He asked. 

I don't know LaMelo. I said taking my pants off and laid down I turned the light off and he turned it back on.

Baby. I groaned.

I'm not done talking Y/n I don't know isn't a fucking answer. He said.

You wanna know the real answer. I said.

Yes. He said.

I do not know LaMelo. I said.

That's ya final answer? He asked.

Yes now let me sleep. I said.

Whatever. He said and timed the light off. I sighed and went to sleep.