🤍𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎🤍 (𝟸)

Y/n POV

Hey guys welcome back to our channel it's ya girl Y/n. I said.

And ya boy Melo...ight today we're gonna Brazil wax her kitten cuz she wax my jewelry's and she actually enjoy seeing me in pain. Melo said.

I was just joking. I said.

Nope shut ya ass scary ass up. He said. I slapped him but it wasn't in no abuse way it's just like a soft playfully way but he sighed.

Watch how you speak to me. I said.

See she like seeing me in pain. He said.

I do not LaMelo I was just joking...can we just get this damn shit started. I said.

Ya period coming soon? He asked quietly. I nod and sighed and kissed me and rubbed my stomach.

Ight we finna turn the camera off real quick so she could get undress. He said. I nod as he stood up  and turned the camera off. I pulled my pants and panties off and he turned the camera back on.

Ight so I always get this shit done so I should be use to it,but listen there is a way you have to do it. I said.

What? He asked.

You have to put the wax the way my hair grown say my hair going down you gonna take the stick and go down it not up down. I said.

Ight. He said.

I'm serious melo. I said.

Okay baby I promise. He said. I tested the wax on his arm to see if it was ready.

Y/n. He said as I spread it on his arm.

Relax. I said then pulled it.

That didn't hurt. He said.

I know. I said sittings back he laid down right in between my legs like he was about bout to eat me out.

You know you don't gonna lay in front of me. I said.

Let me do it my way girl. He said.

Okay. I said putting my hands up. He started spreading it on my vagina down.

It's burns. I whined. He laughed shaking his hand. He then blow on it making me scream.

Babe. I whined.

My fault. He said.

Okay you rip it now. I said. He nod and was bout to rip it but I stoped him.

Wait no you got rip it down to that's why I said you don't gotta lay in between my legs so it's easier. I said. He sat up and instantly ripped it off.

BABEEE. I yelled whining. He laughed and sat back.

That's not funny I give you a minute to relax. I whined as he laughed his ass off.

Imma break up with you. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

Stop all the whining and ion wanna hear that shit come out ya mouth again. He said grabbing my neck. I smirked and he sucked his teeth.

I love you papi. I said. He leaned in still holding on my neck and kissed me.

I love you more ma. He said.

Okay I'm ready. I said he nod and got more wax and spread it on the other side.

Baeee be careful. I said as he was getting close to my Clint.

Oh my fault baby. He said. After he put the wax on he let it dry.

Okay wait let me breath. I said.

Alright. He said laughing.

Okay I'm ready. I said.

Alright 3...2...1. He said and he ripped it off.

Ohh the fucking hurt. I said.

That wasn't that bad actually. I said.

Ya ass tripping. He said.

That's because I get Brazil wax almost every 4 weeks so I'm use to it. I said.

Lair lair pants on fire. He said.

Turn the damn camera off so I could put my pants back on. I said.  He turned the camera off and I put my pants and panties back on then he turned the camera back on.

Okay that's was so boring cuz my reaction wasn't has bad as his but if y'all comment down below some challenges and pranks or anything we'll do it. I said as melo hugged my waist as he laid in between my legs. I played with his curls.

Also make sure y'all like and mother freaking subscribe and you turn on your post notifications so you know when we drop new bangers and when your done with all that we'll shout you out all gonna is comment down below done and just to let the newbies know we drop bangers every Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays sometimes the weekends. I said.

Ain't that right bae. I said he nod texting his friends.

Ight y'all my boyfriend don't love me so imma go pack my shit. I said.

Baby shut up with that dumb shit. He said and sat up.

I love ya psycho ass. He said and kissed me.

I love you more. I said.

You better. He said. I laughed and gave the camera a peach sign as he kissed my face.

Okay babbbeee. I giggled. He let me go and I turned the camera off.