🤍𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔🤍(𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝟾)

"Bruh I know I'm not bugging"♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hey guys it's ya girl Loyal and ba-. I got cut if by my son Elijah yapping. I giggled and sat him on my lap.

Anyways this baby Elijah...Say hi bubba. I said pointing at the camera. He drooled looking at me then the camera and clapped his hands tryna get off my lap.

So today where pranking dada umm Melo. I said cringing calling my boyfriend dada.

So umm today I'm gonna use my breast milk it's 3 days old milk so that's why I'm doing this prank
I don't wanna waste no milks so anyways let's get into the video. I said.

Alright y'all I got melo's favorite lucky charms. I said and poured some into a bowl and Elijah grabbed the bowl.

Noo stop bubba. I said grabbing his little ass hand he whined and growled at me like a dog.

Excuse me little boy don't growl at me I'm your mother you wanna growl go growl at ya daddy and uncles now let go of bowl Elijah. I said taking his hand off. I grabbed the milk and poured it in the bowl.

Ight y'all I'm finna bring this to melo he's in the room playing the game so here we go. I said walking to our room. Melo was sitting in the gaming chair and playing the game.

Here baby. I said.

Thanks mamas. He said taking it. I nod and sat on the bed I put Elijah down and he started crying.

Bubba my arm is tried I'm not holding you anymore. I said. He cried louder crawling to me.

Aye stop that crying boy. Melo said causing him to look at his father like he was crazy he looked at him then ignored him and kept crying and looked at me.

Elijah no. I said as he stood up using my body to hold his self up.

Listen fatty mommy arm hurts you wanna be held for to daddy. I said and then melo spit out the cereal.

Bruh I know I'm not bugging taste this. Melo said. I laughed and shook my head.

No. I said.

What you put in my cereal? He asked.

Nothing. I said laughing.

Baby seriously what you put in it? He asked.

Stink tell daddy mommy didn't do anything to his cereal. I said.

Is this ya titty milk? He asked. I shrugged and smirked.

I should pour this on ya nasty ass. He said. I laughed and got off the bed and grabbed the camera .

I got ya ass. I said.

That shit looks nasty how you drink this? He asked putting the bowl in front of Elijah.

Stop you know his ass is always grabbing shit. I said.

I wait let him try this. He said.

No it's old. I said.

It's ya titty milk and it's old are you serious! He said making me laugh.

Your gonna be fine. I said.

Anyways guys that's the end of this video make
Sure you like comment and subscribe bye love you. I said and turned the camera off.
♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 🤍