🤍𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢🤍 (𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝)

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Today is the daft day and we're currently just now waking up well I am melo still sleeping. But imma wake him up.

Baby. I said turning my alarm off. He groaned and sighed.

Are you up? I asked. He nod still with his eyes closed. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips and he turned it into a makeout.

Okay baby. I said pulling away he groaned and placing his and hands in his boxers.

Come on get up. I said getting out the bed. He sighed and sat up.

You wanna join me in the shower. I asked.

Duh. He said smirking. I turned around and waited for him to join me in the shower. When he did he instantly pinned me against the shower wall and kissed me wrapping my legs around his waist.
•••••

(A/n: Make sure y'all go follow my outfit page where I just make outfits @BxbrieOutfits)

Melo helped me out the car and closed the door for me and he held my hand as we walked into the house

Hey guys. Noni said.

Hey. I said smiling melo hugged her.

Honey you look amazing...so do you melo. She said.

Thanks it took me literally a whole month to find this outfit. I said.

She so serious like she bought like 4 dresses for this day. Melo said. She laughed and smiled.

Hey she just wanted to look gorgeous. Noni said.

Definitely. I said.
••••
I sat on melo lap cuz he won't let me sit next to him and he was live. I fixed my dress cuz my dress strap was slipping off my shoulder. Melo looked down at me and I smiled.

What? I asked looking up at him. He quickly kissed me making me giggle.

I love you. He said.

I love you too. I said and stood up.

What you doing sit ya ass down. He said. I laughed and walked to the kitchen to get a water. I then walked back and melo walked just ended the live and cuddled with Tina. I smiled and sat down next to him. 

Soo you know what happening after this right? He asked looking at me.

No. I said.

Yes you do. He said then leaned in to whispered in my ear.

Imma fuck that pussy up tonight make you scream my name and grip the sheets. He whispered. I instantly got a fucking waterfall. He kissed my cheek and pulled away smirking. I got up and went to his room and grabbed a pair of panties I had here. Melo walked in and grabbed me.

Baby stop. I whined. He kept walking forward until I reached the bed and fell back. He opened my legs and pulled the wet panties off.

Damn. He whispered. He then looked up at me and kissed me.

We gotta make it quick. He said. I nod and he leaned down and rubbed his finger against my fold and then leaned down and started eating me out.

Baby. I moaned quietly as he flicked his tongue. He pulled away and licked my clit. I moaned again and grabbed onto his curls.

Papi imma cum. I whined. He spelt his name out which drove me crazy and I squirted and cummed a little.

Wow babygirl. Melo laughed. I looked at him as I was catching my breath. He leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste myself a little.

Come on fix yourself. He said pulling me up. I put the clean panties on as he went to brush his teeth. Then we went back to room.
••••

For the 3rd pick of The 2020 NBA draft the Charlotte Hornets select LaMelo Ball from Chino hill California. Mark said. Everyone clapped as melo hugged and all that with family.

Congratulations baby. I said as he hugged me.

Thank you mamas...I couldn't do it without you and of course you guys too. He said.  I smiled and kissed him.

I love you baby. I said.

I love you more. He said.
••••

Guys I don't know how many times I started this over but I hope y'all like cuz...Idk but let me know if y'all like it 🤍✨