Chapter 13

Everything is so confusing for Sana. She keeps looking at Sidharth trying to understand why exactly he is angry. Is it because she came without any notice or it's because of her Mama and Mami? Soon she was asked to leave his house. Why is her Siddy boy behaving like this? Sana was speechless that day as her Mami had took her hand and pulled her into the car. She had looked back to see her Siddy boy but he had left.

As they had returned home, Mamiji had not wasted a single second to create a scene. She had started,"Itni bezzati hamari aaj tak kisine nahi kari hai..Woh do kawdi ka banda hume kitna kuch sunadiya..If we have money, so what can we do? How can I throw our daughter into that house? Khota kahin ka." Mamaji stops her by saying," Teji thand rakha..jo hua so hua." But Mamiji didn't stop, " Hain ji tusi bas menu chup karwao. Apni laadli ko kuch na bolo. It's because of her, we had to face such insults. Duniya mein ladkon ki kami thi that she wanted to marry that khota." Sana had got up, picked up a vase and thrown on the ground to break it into pieces. Mamiji had cried,"Phir se shuru ho gayi?" Sana had shouted," Aap apna gana band nahi kariengi then I will continue breaking everything. JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO YOUR ROOM." Mamiji had left instantly.

Sana was lost in thoughts when Rinky comes and sits beside her. She puts her hand on her shoulder and asks,"Di, are you alright?" Sana replies," I still don't get it. Why Siddy boy said no to marry me?" Rinky takes a deep breathe and says," He is a good man with some principles. The way Papa and mummy told him about paying his loans, his sister's fees and all, made him angry. Mummy also told that he will stay with us and his family will stay somewhere else. Obviously he will get angry na. Koi apni family ko chod sakta hai kya?" Sana nods her head, she says,"Hain yaar, mere dimag mein yeh baat ayi hi nahi. Wohi toh, Siddy boy is such a darling, why will he say no to me..It's all Mamaji and Mamiji's fault. But what will I do now?" Rinky suggests," You talk to him and explain him that you knew nothing about Papa and Mummy's plan. Tell him that his family will stay with us. I know he will understand. After all koi one and only Sana se shadi karne ke liye manna thodi na kar sakta hai." A smile appears on her face hearing this from her sister.

The next morning the news of Sana going to Sidharth's house had spread everywhere like a wild fire. A video had circulated everywhere and news channels covered this story. As a result mixed reactions starts coming on various social media platforms. Many ridiculed Sidharth saying that he has attitude to reject a girl like Sana. While others made fun of Sana, who after being dumped by Asim Khan had found solace in Sidharth only to be rejected again.

Sana was upset from hearing all these and just then she gets a call. It is Asim on the other side. He says,"Hey Jaan, how are you? I heard the news, is it true darling? Seriously man, you want to marry that middle class ganwar after leaving me?" Sana replies," Ho gaya jo bolna tha? Aur kuchh bakwas karna baki hai?" Asim laughs and says," Jaan, you still have time. I still love you. Come back to me." Sana replies, "Kamine shaale, mujhe yeh jaan jaan karna band kar pehle. Go and call your girlfriends jaan..Dusri baat mein kya meri jooti bhi nahi ayegi tere pass kabhi life mein." Asim laughs even louder and says," Darling Sana, you have to return back to me only. We are the best screen couple, remember. You look good only with me. And most importantly tumhe koi aur apna hi nahi banayega, pyar nahi karega, toh shaadi toh bhul jao. You have only me..So I am waiting."

Sana had cried hard after that call. Is it really a fact that no only will accept her, love her or marry her? Why? Why can't she be loved? No she cannot allow Asim Khan to win. She will make sure, Siddy boy marries her. It's now about her prestige which is at stake.

She reaches the restaurant at night to talk to her Siddy boy. But she doesn't find him. She starts creating chaos by demanding to see him then.The new manager there tries to make her understand that Sidharth now manages another restaurant. But Sana is adamant, she needs to see him. After few minutes, Sidharth arrives. Sana tries to talk to him but he says this is not a place to talk. Sana gets hurt by the way he spoke to her. But she leaves without saying anything.

Getting into the car, an idea comes into her mind. She can talk to him at the same place where she had seen him last. On the road where her car had broken down. She asks her driver to park the car at the same spot and wait for Sidharth to come. He passing through the road, finds the car and as expected comes to check. Sana gets down and uses the opportunity to talk to him as instructed by Rinky. Everything was happening as she had expected but what she had not thought is that her Siddy boy rejecting her on her face. The words of Asim Khan starts playing in her mind,'tumhe koi aur apna nahi banayega'. No she can't let it happen. She says to Sid then and there,"I want to make this very clear to you, Siddy boy, I get what I want. By hook or by crook. See you soon"

Sana has to get Sid to marry her by any means. All the way home, Sana keeps thinking about ways to make Sid fall on his knees and propose to her. As she enters her house, her eyes fall on her brother Bunty. A smile appears on her face as she now knows what to do. She calls,"Bunty bhaiya, please come to my room now. I have something important to talk to you." Bunty lying on the sofa, watching television replies," Behna aaj nahi, match chal raha hai. Kal baat karenge." Sana replies," Thik hai, but aapka nukshan ho jayega agar kal baat hogi. Your wish, if you don't want to earn something. Good night."

Sana sitting on the window seat of her room, waits for the knock on the door. And in exactly two minutes, she hears the knock and Bunty enters the room. He sits in front of her by pulling a chair. He smiles showing his teeth and says," Behna ke liye ek kya sau matches kurvan. Bol kya kaam hai." Sana pulls two bundles of notes and puts it beside her. She says,"You wanted a new car and what iPhone 11. Right? You will get it and much more. But you have to help me get Sid. I want him and I know you have ways to do things. Do whatever you can, I really don't care. But I want him on his knees, begging me to marry.." Bunty picks up the cash and says with a smile," Consider it done.. Behna ke liye kuch bhi.."

Hi all,
Be ready for something sinister from the coming chapters..😡😱
Hope you read, like, vote and comment on this chapter more and more..
Lots of 💕💕💕💕