Chapter 56

Sidharth wakes up to a knock on the door. He opens his eyes to find Sana sleeping on his chest with her mouth open. A smile appears on his face, thinking how cute is she looking. He slowly lifts her head placing it on the pillow, he gets up from the bed to open the door. It's Sumitraji,"Sid, tu aaj Gym nahi jayega? It was getting late so I had to call you." Sid runs his fingers through his hair and says,"O. Ankh lag gayi thi. I 'll go. I am going to get ready now." Sumitraji looking at his face asks,"Tu kal mandir gaya tha kya? Why there is vermilion on your face?" Sid starts to stammer,"Woh actually yes I mean no.. woh.. woh..kal shaadi thi na.." Sumitraji without giving much attention says,"Shaadi? Oh you had been to the wedding, wohin lagi hai. Thik hai. Wash your face and get ready, I am making tea for you." Sid nods his head and rubs the vermilion from his face as she leaves.

"Sana tu itni khoobsurat kyun hai?", saying this Sana laughs. She is standing in front of the mirror, looking at her reflections. She holds her mangalsutra that is in her neck and grins. She shakes her wrist that holds the priceless red bangles which Sidharth had brought for her. "Yeh kya kar rahi ho?", a voice comes from the door. Sana looks towards it to find Sid standing with his hands crossed at his chest and a smile on his face. He comes closer and cupping her face looks at her. He kisses her forehead and says,"Biwi, khud hi apna tarif kar rahi ho? You don't need to do it yourself baby, let others do." Sana puts her arms around his neck and says,"Haye kya karun tarif karne wala missing tha na. Now that you have come, do your duty?" "Duty?", asks Sid and Sana grinning replies,"You know mujhe bada pasand hai tum taarif karo meri. Like mere face ki, jawline ki, eyes ki, lips ki. It's your duty my husband. C'mon start. I am always ready to hear my praises." Sid starts to laugh and then he says,
"Ankhon mein taron ki chamak,
Honton pe gulabon si lali.
Ghataon si Kali zulfein hain,
Kanon pe yeh sajti hai bali.
Tumhari taarif kya karun main,
Lafz milte nahi mujhko.
Tum itni khubsurat ho meri jaan,
Faristye bhi chup ke dekhtein hai tujhko."

Sana smiles and says,"Wow!! I would have hugged you tightly right now after what you said. But you are very sweaty. Jao, go and take bath." Sid raises his eyebrows and says,"Acha! Now I am sweaty you can't hug me, remember the time when you had hugged me without thinking so much..Right right..This is your love..I got it.." Sana looks at him and says,"Arey tumhara kuch jyada ho raha hai abb. I have just taken shower that's why. Nahi toh..You know I love hugging you..you are my kullu.." Sid shakes his head,"Another name for me? Wah! Chalo, I am going now. You get ready, we need to go for your checkup today."

Jaanvi knocks the door and peeps inside,"Kuch ho toh nahi raha? I hope coast is clear. I am coming in." Sana smiles and says,"Haye, aur kitna embarrass karogi!" Jaanvi starts to laugh saying,"Embrass nahi, this is leg pulling my dear. I love you both, the cutest couple I know. And by the way, I have given so much effort to make you both stupid people realise your feelings. Isiliye thodi leg pulling toh banti hai." Sana says,"I am also waiting for the day, when I will see my two friends, you and Rohan together. Main tab badla lungi.." "Arey! There is nothing going on between us.. wait a minute. What is all this?", asks Jaanvi. "What?", a confused Sana asks her. Jaanvi looking at her asks,"Do you have a shooting today? Why are you wearing sindoor and mangalsutra? You didn't wear anything before na?" Sana starts to giggle and tell her,"Sidharth has given me yesterday. See isn't it beautiful? He has also given me this anklet." Showing her feet, she grins from ear to ear. She says,"You know yesterday I was upset after coming from the wedding. I wanted a grand wedding na but you toh know ours was a registry marriage. So Sidharth..."

"What is happening here?", interrupts Sid coming out of the bathroom. Sana says looking at him," Well I was telling her about.." Sid stops her saying,"You talk too much. Jaan I wanted to talk to you. Acha ki jo tu agayi." Jaanvi suppressing her laugh says,"There is no use stopping her now. I know how romantic you are and how much you love your wife. I can imagine what you must have done to make her happy.." "Arey! What did I do? She wanted to wear all those after seeing the wedding so I got them for her. That's all.", says Sid. "And what about the..", Sana tries to speak. Sid stares at her and she stops lowering her head. Jaanvi starts to laugh, holding her stomach,"Just look at your face.."He says,"Yaar Jaan stop please." Jaanvi tries stop herself from laughing and says,"Okay okay..I had come to remind you that today is Sana's check up." "I know, well can you come with us? You could have stayed so that I could leave. The Manager has called every one for a meeting all of a sudden.", says Sid. Jaanvi replies,"But I have to go to a meeting too. You do one thing, you take her and I will bring her home after my meeting is over." Sid runs his fingers through his, saying,"Problem ho jayegi..I can't stay.. hmm. Let me speak to.." "I can go with Shini. She is at home today.", says Sana.