Chapter 51

Sid whispers,
"Qamar se poocha maine ,
Kyun tu itna acha lagta hai.
Kyun tere Chandni,
Dil ko itna sukoon dete hai.
Hans ke usne jawab diya,
Meri isme koi imdaad nahi,
Tu toh dewana hai kisika,
Tu sirf pyar mein hai."

Lying in the bed together under the covers, Sid kisses her hand and asks,"You didn't tell me, how did you manage to stay back?" Sana kissing his bare chest says,"Are you happy now?" Sid smiles and says," More than happy. Now tell me." Sana starts giggling and says,"I will but first tell me one poem." Sid looks at her and says," Arey hadh hai yaar. Do you think I am a radio, turn it on and poem will start? I will go away then, if you keep asking for poems all the time." Sana holds him tightly and says,"I am not leaving you, then how will you go. And yes you have a button to turn your poem on. You want to see." She brings her face near and presses her lips on his. She says,"Bolo na. I will demand for your poems any time. Haq hai mera. Now say na..please please please.." Sid taking a deep breath says,

"Mere dil ko sirf teri duriyon se darr lagta hai;
Chahata hai yeh sirf tujhko, tere hi naam lete hai.
Karar deti hai dil ko tujhse nazdeekiyan,
Dhadak ta hai sirf jab tu iss pe haath rakhta hai."

Sana kisses his cheek and says,"My handsome shayer, I love you.." She then giggles and says,"You know what I did, I hid my passport and told everyone that I have lost it. It will now take few days to get a new passport. So no foreign location shoots." Sid shakes his head as he sits up and picks up his t-shirt to wear. Sana asks,"Kya hua, you are not happy?" Sid standing up says,"This is not a solution Sana. You will eventually have to go someday once you get the passport. This was a stupid thing to do." Sana looks at him and asks,"Why do think like that? Mujhe jo thik laga maine kiya." Sid looks at her and says,"Tumhare lagne par duniya nahi chalti hai. You will have to go to Shimla and then may be after few days, you will be asked to go to London again." Sana scratching her head says,"I didn't think that way. I thought abroad shooting will be cancelled now then about Shimla shoot I will think of something then. Ah..aa..n..Now what will I do?" Sid shaking his head says,"You could have talked to the lawyer to get out of the contract. I honestly don't want you to go with that Asim Khan. But I can't force you anything." Sana says,"Okay. I will talk to the lawyer, don't worry. Don't get mad now. Please." Sid says,"You really don't get it to why I am I getting worried. Right. First you decide what you really want. You want to do this project or not. You don't have to do anything for me." Saying that he gets out of the room, closing it behind.

Sid finds Shini sitting on the sofa and holding the phone near her ears. He asks," Shini what are you doing here? And with whom are you talking to at this time?" Shini puts the phone down and says,"No one bhaiya." Sid comes closer to her and asks," Tu kabse jhoot bolne lag gayi? Who was it?" Shini lowering her eyes says," Bhaiya.. I.." Sid looks at her and says in a strict voice,"Shini I am asking you something. Whom were you talking to?" Sana comes out of the room and says," What is happening? Why are you shouting at Shini? Maa will wake up." Sid ignoring Sana says,"Shini for the last time I am asking you. Answer me or else.." Shini looks at Sana and says," Meri friend ka phone tha. She was asking me if they can come to meet Bhabi tomorrow." Sana says," Ofcourse they can come. I will make cheese toast that Jaanvi had taught me. You go to sleep now. It's late. Go." Shini looks at her brother and leaves.

Sid does not move or says anything. He sits down on the sofa. Sana coming near him asks,"Now what happened ?" Sid without looking at her says," Shini lied to me today." Sana unable to understand, sits beside him asking,"What? When?" Sid looks at her,"You really believe her friend had called this time to tell her that. She was talking to someone else but.." Sana putting her hand on his arm says,"Uffo, you are thinking too much. Why will she lie? Abhi chalo sone, it's getting late my hottie." Sid looks at her with surprise,"Kuch bhi?" Sana giggles and says," Well you are a hottie. Girls go weak in their knees looking at you." Sid shakes his head and smiles saying,"Really? How did you know? I haven't really found even one girl like that." " Coz you don't see, like really see them or check them out. Bahut hi ache ho tum. I bet you have more girls in the gym when you go than in any other hours.", says Sana smilingly. Sid nods her head saying, "How did you know?" Sana replies," I know everything. Mere jaise smart aur intelligent koi nahi hai." Sid smiles and says," That I know very well." Sana says," Good that you agree. But I need to check your gym someday.." Sid says,"Why?" Sana says,"I need to see how many girls look at you." Sid laughs and says,"My possessive wife and obsessed wife, if you go to my humble gym, every one will start checking you out. Every one will gather around you to get your autograph rather than working out. So please dear wife don't even think about it." Sana thinks for sometime and says,"Hmm. You are right. Chalo abhi sone..I have lot of work tomorrow." Sid smiles and holding her goes inside the room.