||Introduction to the story||

If you didn't read the description because you're just one of those people then this will basically say the exact same things the description did plus some other stuff like the warnings that you should be warned about.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━
Main Plot of fanfiction
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Y//N has always had a natural interest in unsolved mysteries. That's why a strong interest in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria sparked inside Y//N.
How did Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria spark her interest?
She had overheard a few rumors of the pizzaria which caused her interest in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
One day, it is announced that the pizzaria is hiring for a night guard 10pm-6am. She gladly takes the job to figure out if the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria rumors are true.
She is wandering the Pizzaria at night and fatefully bumps into the purple guy also known as William Afton.
Instead of fearing him, you study him closely which is when his interesting....behavior starts.
What will happen to you?

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━
My AU [Alternate universe]
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

•William will be OOC [out of character] sometimes
•Phone guy says some different things over the phone because I really don't know what he says in the games.
•Glitchtrap is not apart of William. He is his own person although he WAS controlling William when he killed the children
•This will be sort of a modern AU the year when the flashback ends, is 1999 so there will be no IOS phones or touch screen phones in general.
•All the animatronics will be your age so there is no pedophilia crap in this story.

~Golden Freddy is a boy and his spirit's name will be Caleb for the sake of this story.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

•Y//N L//N (you): 23 years old
•William Afton (Purple Guy): 29 years old
•Freddy (Gabriel): 25 years old

Bonnie (Jeremy): 24 years old
Foxy (Fritz): 25 years old
Chica (Susie): 23 years old

Golden Freddy (Caleb): 26 years old

━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━
⚠️Warnings⚠️
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Cussing
EXTREMELY yandere William Afton
•Murder
•Gore
•Many mistakes/typos
May not make sense sometimes
•Unmotivated author (XD)
•May be some smut/lemon if I want to add it. I'll put a little🍋 emoji in the title of the part so you know if it had lemon or not
***𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒!!!***

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━
Additional Information
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

I like to add pictures and visuals of stuff in my fanfictions. I do it in all of my fanfictions! So be prepared to see pictures and visuals of stuff I will be describing in this fanfiction.
•The first official part of this book takes place BEFORE the 'bite of '87'
William's age in this fanfiction will be 29 and your age will be 23. Now before you fuss about William's age in the comments, I know he is probably way older than 26 in the games.
•None of the pictures or songs used in this book is mine! I just own the storyline!
•Please DO NOT ask me to update. I will update when I can!
If I end up offending anyone by accident! Please tell me and I will apologize. I don't mean to offend anybody!

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━
Hate comments
━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

If I see any hate comments then they will get deleted immediately! I told your in the warnings that some of the parts in this story will NOT make sense.
If you don't like this story then keep it to yourself and click out of the book! It is simple and easy!