||Night Two||

You woke up exhausted from the events that happened yesterday. You looked down and saw that you had fallen asleep on your couch in your uniform which was very uncomfortable and sweaty because of how much youk screamed the night before. You looked at the time which read 2:30pm. You smiled knowing you don't have to be to work until 10. You then realized the dance was today and then you smiled and went to your room to relax a bit and watch some episodes of (favorite show).
2 hours later, you turned off the TV and went to the bathroom to get ready for the dance you and your friends were going to. You put on a sparkly black dress with black heels and you had your hair neatly done.

(Did I forget to mention that the dance was formal kind of like a prom dance?)

You looked in the mirror as you did your makeup. You always lover natural makeup so you did your make up so it could look natural. You smiled.

"I think I look good." You smile and head to your car and then drove to where the dance was being held. You arrived and parked your car then walked into the building where the dance was. You looked around and saw many finely dressed individuals, they all looked like wealthy businessman and women. You sighed knowing that you had no job that was even close to CEOs and large business owners. You were only a night guard after all. You saw your friends and ran over to them.

"Hi girls!" You smiled and they all looked at you and smiled then hugged you.

"We didn't see you after we were done shopping Y//N. I thought we'd meet at the food court." One of your friends said as they pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry Micheala. I was waiting in the food court but then something came up and I had to leave immediately." You lie. They didn't know about your mystery solving side and for some reason, you didn't want them to know.

"Oh okay. That is understandable." Micheala smiled.

"Yeah. Don't you guys feel a little out of place here? Because I do." You say and look around the room again.

"Yeah I do. I thought I was the only one." One of your friends chuckled slightly.

"I also thought I was the only one as well Janice." You chuckled and you began talking with your friends about some random stuff.

◢◤◇◥◣◥◤◢◤◆◥◣◥◤◢◤◇◥◣
Third Person P.O.V
◢◤◇◥◣◥◤◢◤◆◥◣◥◤◢◤◇◥◣

Y//N talked with her friends not knowing someone was secretly watching her. She felt someone was watching her but she just shrugged it off and continued talking with her friends and drinking punch since she wasn't really a fan of alcohol.
Hours passed and she looked at the time and saw it was 9:45. Y//N gasped and threw her punch cup away quickly. Her friends looked at her confused.

"What's the rush Y//N?" Michaela asked then added, "Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Yeah. I have a job and I have to be there a few minutes before ten." Y//N responded.

"A job? Where?" Janice asked with a tilt of her head.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as a night guard. Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to go home to change." Y//N dismisses herself and runs out of the dance to her car and drives home quickly. Her friends stand there shocked.
Meanwhile, the person who was staring at her earlier smirked to themselves and also left the dance and headed to the pizzaria.
Once she got home she quickly changed into her uniform and took off the makeup and not bothering to fix her hair, she run back to her car and drive to the pizzaria. Once she arrived, she put on her hat and grabbed her flashlight and keys then walked to the front door. She got her keys to unlock the pizzaria but found it already unlocked.