||Night One||

The day has come where you, (y/n) (l/n), start your job as a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You were excited yet nervous because of the rumors you have heard but mostly excited. You finally get to work at the place that interested you the most. You had about 3 hours before you had to go to work. You headed to your bathroom and got into the shower. You got out a couple of minutes later and changed into your night guard uniform.

||A/N: Your uniform looks like the one below except a darker purple with a matching night guard hat||

"This is an interesting uniform but it'll do." You smiled and walked out of the bathroom while braiding your still-wet (h/c) hair. You looked at the time and saw that you had 1 hour left till you had to head to work.

About 30 minutes later, you grab your flashlight and keys along with your hat and when you put on your black high heels over your mid-calf length socks, you head to your car then drive to the pizzaria to start your first day on the job.
You arrive at the pizzaria and park your car and head to the door of the pizzaria and unlock it then head inside.

◢◤◇◥◣◥◤◢◤◆◥◣◥◤◢◤◇◥◣
Third Person P.O.V
◢◤◇◥◣◥◤◢◤◆◥◣◥◤◢◤◇◥◣

Click. Click. Click. Y//N's heels click the hard floor with every step she takes. She didn't show it but she was frightened a little. She looks over to where the three Fazbear band members are sitting. They were honestly very creepy when they weren't up and running. Y//N suddenly felt an unwelcoming vibe that caused her to shiver in fear. She didn't know a place made for kids could be so unwelcoming. That didn't scare her off though. She needed to figure the reason everyone was so frightened to come to this pizzaria. She thought it was an awesome place for kids.
While Y//N was walking. She was not aware that the animatronics where watching every move she took. When she was out of sight of the animatronics. They began whispering to each other.

"Is that the new night guard?" Bonnie had asked Freddy who was still looking in the direction where Y//N walked and vanished into the darkness of the pizzaria.
Chica seemed to notice where Freddy's gaze was pointed to because she chuckled a small robot chuckle.

"I would presume Freddy is daydreaming again. I mean the new night guard is a gem." Chica had said as she looked at Bonnie.

"Yeah. I didn't know." Bonnie said sarcastically and put down his red guitar.

"No need to be so sarcastic Bonnie. I know you seemed to notice too. I'm just saying." Chica shrugged her metal shoulders then looked at Freddy, "Freddy!" No response. "Fred!" Still no response. "GABRIEL!" Finally a response.

"It had been awhile since I was called by my actual name." Freddy responded and looked at Chica who gave a robotic sigh in relief.