||Night Five~Final Night (pt. 2)||

Warning: Slight Sexual Harrassment (Read at your own risk)

The time has come, you have to get ready for work. You honestly hoped that Micheal was there and William wasn't so you didn't have to deal with him. I mean, William was a child murderer after all and you knew that. You didn't want to be anywhere near a murderer who can just as easily murder you any second but then again, you've known him for a couple of days already and he didn't once attempt to murder you. You thought for a minute then quickly shook your head and went to your room and changed into your uniform then headed to your car and get in then drive to the pizzaria and began singing along with the song.

(A/N: the song below is the song you're singing)

You continue driving and singing. You  arrive at the pizzaria with 10 minutes to spare. You cover your injured arm so that Foxy didn't have to feel so bad. You unlock the pizzaria's door and enter seeing that the animatronics were still intacted and put together.

"I feel like I have been here before." You chuckled to yourself and walk to the stage, "Chica, Bonnie, Freddy. Power on." You say and all the animatronics power on and smile when they see you. Freddy jumps off the stage and grabs your hand then kisses it softly.

"Hello Darling~" Freddy smiled at you.

(A/N: If you're wondering, the picture below is what the animatronics look like as humans)

"Hey Freddy. How are you working?" You ask sweetly.

"I'm working fine due to your amazing mechanical work." Freddy winked.

"Thank you Freddy. Hey umm, where is Foxy?" You ask not seeing Foxy on the stage talking to his friends.

"He is in Pirate's Cove. He has been there since you left because he felt bad for hurting you." Freddy responded.

"Thank you Freddy." You say and walk towards Pirate's Cove slowly, "Foxy?"

You walk and put your hands on the purple curtain and opened it and saw the Foxy's face was stained with black. You run to him and stop when you get near him.

"What happened Foxy!?" You asked, very concerned.

Foxy didn't respond to you has more black liquid poured out of his yellow eyes. You then realized that the black stains were caused by oil. Then that was when you also realized that he has been crying. You walk closer to him and sit on his lap, he immediately had his arms laying across you lap and around your waist. You lift up his face and pull out a white cloth and wipe what you can off his face and look him dead in the eyes.