||Night Four||

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━
𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟮𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝟭𝟬𝗽𝗺. 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱😅
━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

The full morning light pierced through your bedroom window, waking you up. You groan and sit up and once again found yourself in your night guard uniform. You chuckle to yourself and get off your bad and change into a grey baggy hoodie and ripped jeans and put on white sneakers. You put your uniform into the dirty laundry and take your dirty laundry hamper out to the car and get in your car so you could head to the laundromat to wash all your clothes.
You arrive at the laundromat and grab the laundry basket and walk inside the laundromat and put your clothes in the washer and waited for them to wash. You sighed and looked down at the flip phone you had in your hand and see a message from one of you childhood friends, Kenneth.

 Kenneth: Hey Y/N! It has been awhile since we've chatted.

You smiled, seeing the message from your childhood friend. You really didn't talk to Kenneth much because both of you were always busy and when you weren't, you guys still couldn't hang out because of social distancing...I MEAN distance because you were in two different cities.

You: Hey Kenneth! It has been awhile since we've chatted.

You message him back with smile as you waited for your laundry to finish washing.

Kenneth: I didn't think you'd actually message back so quickly. I wanted to let you know that I am in your town and we could hang out whenever you'd like because I will be here here for 1 week and I also have some good news!

You read his message and sudden excitement built up inside of you because you haven't seen Kenneth in so long. You were about to run out of the laundromat but you controlled your actions.

You: That is awesome! I am available today if you want to hang out.

You messaged and smiled to yourself, seeing him would be the highlight of your day because you always loved seeing him when you guys were younger. He didn't respond yet and your laundry was done so you grabbed your laundry and put it in the dryer and waited for them to dry then sat back down and saw that Kenneth had texted you back.

Kenneth: That would be amazing also, quick question, do you mind if I stay at your house. I don't feel like staying in a hotel when I have a friend who is a local in this town.

You looked at the message and smiled. Kenneth never really liked staying at hotels since you don't know what could be in the hotel room your staying in. You did have a small 3 bedroom house so you had extra space since you lived alone.

You: Of course! I have extra bedrooms for you to stay in so you don't have to worry about it but I do work night shift so you'll be at the house alone 12am to 6am. Are you okay with that?