||Night Five~Final Night(Pt. 1)||

You woke up the next, exhausted since you didn't get a wink of sleep last night due to what you had seen. You smelled something delicious and got up then walked downstairs and saw that Kenneth was making breakfast. You honestly forgot he was staying with you so you laughed at yourself a bit.

"Good morning Y//N!" Kenneth smiled at you when he saw you.

"Good morning Kenneth. I didn't know you cooked." You said in a small bit of surprise.

"Yeah. I self-taught myself how to cook. You're lucky you weren't around when I first started cooking. You could've ended up in a hospital." He joked which caused you to chuckle lightly.

You sat at the dining room table thinking about the events from last night. You sighed sadly then realized that you could fix the animatronics after breakfast.

"I'm going somewhere after breakfast for a few hours. I have something I need to do." You say, looking at Kenneth.

"Can I come with you Y//N? I want to catch up and spend as much time with you as I can." Kenneth asked.

"Of course. If you want to." You responded.

"Great!" Kenneth cheered.

You laughed at his childish enthusiasm. He really hasn't changed since the last time I saw him. You think then lay your head on the table. Kenneth looked at you, with a concerned gaze.

"Is something wrong Y//N?" He asked you and you looked up and shook your head 'no'.

"Nothing is wrong. I just didn't get much sleep last night. That's it." You respond with a tired smile.

"Are you sure you wanna go do that thing you want to do in your condition?" Kenneth asked, concerned.

"Yeah." You respond.

"Okay...?" Kenneth says, doubting you but not showing it since he knew you'd argue until you got your point across.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭
━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

You finished your breakfast and walked up to your room and changed into a plain white shirt and black leggings then went back downstairs. You looked at Kenneth who was playing on his phone. You decided to just attempt and walk out of the house quietly and head to the pizzaria alone because you didn't know if HE would be there and after you saw what HE did to the animatronics, you were honestly very terrified of him but when you had your hand on the doorknob about to turn it. You felt an arm slither around your shoulder and you knew immediately who it was.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you trying to sneak out and ditch me?" Kenneth teased and you sighed.

"Damn-" you mumbled under your breath then looked at Kenneth and smiled, "Let's head to my car."

"Okay!" Kenneth smiled and opened the door for you. You exit the house and Kenneth follows, closing and locking the door before walking away from it.
You both get in your car and you start it then drive to the pizzaria once you both were in and settled in the car.

"Where are we going?" Kenneth asked.

"We are going to my workplace. There is something I want to do." She says simply and Kenneth nods knowing that you weren't in the mood to talk right now.

You guys arrive at the pizzaria and you park your car. Kenneth looked at the pizzaria, eyes wide and mouth dropped. You look at him and chuckle. This was yours and his favorite place when you were kids.