||Your Childhood||

This part will be a flashback to your childhood. I hope you enjoy this new fanfiction.

The day was beyond boring for a little girl like yourself. It was quite rainy and you could hardly do anything outside not to mention it was also your 7th birthday. You sat in your room and sighed.

"I'm sooo bored." You complained as you jumped on your bed.

A minute later, you dad walked into your bedroom with a huge smile on his face. You looked at him confused.

"Yes father?" You ask and stop jumping on your bed.

"I made reservations at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for your birthday." Your dad smiled.

"Really?!" You smiled at your father and jumped off your bed.

"Yes! Change into your birthday party outfit!" Your father smiled and left your bedroom, closing your door.

You run to your closet and pull out your   birthday party outfit and put it on and looked in the full length mirror that was in the corner of your room.

||A/N: The picture below is what your outfit looks like. You can change any detail you'd like in it||

"I love this outfit!" You beam and walk out of your room and head to the kitchen where your mom and dad was waiting

"You look beautiful sweetheart!" Your mom smiled and you smiled back at her.

"Thank you mommy! Can we go now!?" You ask.

"Of course! Let's head to the car." Your dad said and headed to the car. You and your mom followed him and got in the car as well as your father who started the car and drove to the Pizzaria.

When your family arrived at the Pizzaria, you jumped out of the car and ran into the Pizzaria and looked around. The animatronics on stage were performing which caught your eye the most. You walked to the front of the stage and sat down and listened to the music. You started singing along with the songs that were being sung. Your parents walked in next and smiled seeing you.
You were observing the animatronics closely and you could've sworn you saw one of the animatronics look at you. You titled your head in confusion.

"That was very weird." You mumble then walk away from the stage and go to your parents, "Mommy. I think one of the animatronics looked at me."

"It was probably just your eyes playing tricks on you." Your mom said.

"Possibly." You shrug knowing she was probably right. You were only 7 after all.

While you were eating your pizza, something caught your eye. You look over and see a big purple thing in the Pizzaria. You tilt your head then look at your mom.

"I am going to the bathroom." You say and walk to the big purple thing and read a sign that reads: "Sorry. Out of order." You tilt your head and weak closer then read another sign that reads: "Pirates' Cove"

"That's strange." You whisper then look all around you and then back at Pirates' Cove. You open the purple curtain slightly and take a look inside. Your breath hitches when you see what's inside, "What happened to you...?"

You saw Foxy all broken, dirty, and torn up. You sigh then close the curtain again then look away from Pirates' Cove.

"I wish I knew how to fix robots. Then, I could fix that fox robot." You mumble then go back to your parents and continue eating your pizza. You couldn't get the condition of that animatronic. Was it weird that you had sympathy for that robot?

Seeing that robot's condition was what sparked your interest in...mysteries...

One day, you'll find out the TRUTH about Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!