Embarrassing diary entry

Hello diary,
     Should I say that anymore? I am extremely upset as you already know why. >:( <-- this emoticon that Yumeno has taught me how to properly use, it shows exactly how I feel at the moment. As much as I don't want to do exactly what Ouma thought I would do I don't have very many options.

I once again walked out of my room to confront the strange purple hair boy. When I found him he seemed to be sitting down with smirk, as if he was waiting for me. I shouted at him, "KOKICHI! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO!" Ouma not looking intimidated at all stands up and a fake smile plasters across his face. He says in a particularly calm manner, "You know Kiiboy, I wasn't exactly TRYING to do anything. I wish you wouldn't be so oblivious to EVERYTHING!" I think for a brief moment trying to figure out what to say and his motives for all of this trouble he caused.

  "Well Ouma I-" I get cut off by Ouma stepping extremely close to me "Oh Kiibo, you don't have to worry. I didn't go through anything else but that stupid diary of yours! It wasn't very interesting." He whispers to me "But that might be a lie. Did you notice anything else missing? Maybe you should come to my room later..." As almost a grand finale to his performance he slides his hand from the back of my head to my jaw and stares at me with a look full of cockiness and malice, He then leaves. Leaving me speechless and deep in thought. "Did he actually steal something from me?" "Why does he want me to go to his room?"

I think I should talk to one of my friends about this whole occurrence, but I am slightly embarrassed to.
This is it for now.

Goodbye Diary.

-Kiibo
(326 words)