Problematic diary entry

(I am actually like very sorry for the limbless Hajime, I actually read the doujin today so I just wanted to remind everybody that it existed 😌 you are welcome)

Hello diary,
I was getting very concerned for Ouma's safety, he has not showed up around the dorms in about 3 days. I decided to go into Ouma's room, I didn't want to intrude but it was extremely important so I at a fast pace, checked around Ouma's room, my eyes had stopped on a piece of paper laid down on Ouma's dresser. It said the words "Hello, If anyone reads this I have ran away to a shitty motel I could barely afford nearby!! If anybody actually cares you can come find me I guess. See ya later ! Or not~"

I couldn't believe that note was real when I read it. The more I looked at his room the more I believed him. Everything looked horribly messy like he was rushing to leave. He had left the morning or night (I'm not sure) after I fell asleep with him. Was it my fault? He is always so confusing, but I had no other option but to follow after him. I would like to discuss this with everyone but it may cause panic. I'm packing my things up now and will be trying to find that confusing boy I can't stop thinking about.

That's all I can write,
Goodbye diary!
-Kiibo!

(Wait there's more! :) you are welcome!!)

Hello diary,
I think I have found the motel he has been staying at, it took a bit but there's not many motels around us so it was not incredibly difficult. I wasn't exactly sure what room he would be in but I eventually figured out by talking with the people around the motel. It was room 178 and from the looks of this motel I did not believe he was very safe, I knocked on his door and he did not answer so I shouted, "OUMA! It's me Kiibo! Could I please come inside?"

After a few seconds of waiting he opened it hesitantly, he looked to have a weapon in his hand and a paranoid look across his face. After moments of slience he finally spoke, "Wow, I half expected it would be Shuichi to find me! I guess that means you were the only one who went looking for me... You must realllyyy love me Kiiboy~" he looked like he was trying to form a mischievious grin but it ended up looking like a painful smile. I began to worry "Y-yes I am happy to see you again, may I please come in?" He sighed and opened the door, welcoming me inside.

It looked very cheap with stained peeling walls, and it reeked of lingering cigarette smoke. "Why did you come here Ouma?! I am very worried for your safety! You should come back home, it's much safer." I begged, but he didn't seem like he wanted to go back. "You know Kiibo.... Nobody even likes me there, there's Shuichi but everyone likes him, I would feel like shit talking to him. And then there's you, when you pulled that whole "Let's fuck Kokichi!" thing you didn't even kiss me once. Do you actually like me Kiibo??" He paused to try and hold back his tears, "Am I just a fuck buddy?" I was extremely surprised by what he had just said. He seemed to have an entirely different aura.

"K- Kokichi..." I paused briefly but quickly said, "What are you even saying? I care about you or I wouldn't have came all the way over here to find you!" "....I love you" I didn't really know how to handle that situation, I couldn't think of anything else to do besides to pull Ouma closer and lock lips with him, holding onto him and wiping his tears with my thumb, I just wanted him to be safe, and this place was not safe. When the kiss ended we stared into each others eyes, I slowly looked away and asked "Could I stay here with you tonight?" Kokichi spoke, "Yes, I love you too Kiibo." he began snickering and said, "Well I guess you were right, your breath doesn't actually smell like gasoline!"

Even in a situation like this, Kokichi still managed to make comments that annoyed people. I wasn't annoyed then, I smiled in relief, "Yes, I've been telling you it doesn't."

Goodbye Diary,

-Kiibo

(746 words)