Kinda normal diary entry???

(Hi everyonee! I apologize for taking a break for so long I'm good now, here's the story. ☺)

Hello diary,
I have finally convinced Kokichi to leave that horrendous motel, and I feel awful for all the people who have slept a night in there. Kokichi has told me that he still wants people to believe he is missing because he does not want any attention placed upon him. He seems to be relying on me to take care of him while he hides in his dorm room. Although it's better than him living in a poor quality hotel there is still A LOT WRONG WITH THIS! He insisted that I listen to him but, so many things could go wrong in his plan.

He also knows that I am not one to keep a lie, I would like to be honest to my friends but this is what Kokichi wants, hopefully nobody will start to find out what's going on. I also don't exactly know our relationship? I will question him on it, it doesn't matter that much. I just want to protect him. I snuck him into the campus today which was extremely difficult for me itself and now Kokichi is hiding in my dorm room.

"Hey, Kiiboy!" He said tiredly around about I'd say five in the morning, I responded as politely as I could, even though the boy agitated me with him waking me up so early in the morning. "...Yes, Ouma?" He spoke cheerfully "You should make me some tea!" I harshly responded with "Ouma! It is so early in the morning how could you possib-" he cut off my sentence in an obviously teasing manner "Pretty please Kiibo~" as he batted his eyelashes and put on a sad puppy like face. I was just as angry but I knew he couldn't get it himself, I sighed in defeat, "Okay, I suppose I can get some tea then." I lightly pushed hair behind Kokichi's ear and stared into his eyes for a moment, he then said "You shouldn't be so mad at me you know! Robots don't even need sleep!"

I shouted back "I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT LIKE HUMANS, I NEED TO SLEEP AS WELL. IT IS PART OF MY FUNCTIONS, I NEED TO RECHARGE-" he AGAIN cut me off but in a less rude way? He pressed his lips on mine, I forgot everything that was happening and after a moment he stopped. "You shouldn't be so loud Kiibo! Everyone will start suspecting that I'm in here." I nodded and left the room, going to the make some tea in one of the lounge rooms with coffee makers that would definitely have hot water, but might not have tea packets. It is not how I would like to be making tea, but I don't exactly own a kettle or anything in my room.

I hear a voice, "Hey Kiibo! Why are you up so early?" I look behind me to see a certain blonde haired girl. "Hello Kaede, I am just making some tea." She looked a bit confused and questioned "You can...drink tea?" Dammit. I had no idea what to say, Kokichi makes lying look extremely easy. I shouted "ARE YOU BEING ROBOPHOBIC?" She then said "I was not trying to be it was just a question!" I then said "Uhm- Yes, I can drink tea." Her face then went from an angry face, back to her cheerful one once more. I did not want to waste anymore time talking so I quickly made Kokichi's tea and headed back to the dorm.
That is all I would like to say for today, I haven't really done anything else worth writing, just taking requests from Kokichi and trying to follow the schedule I normally have for the day.
Goodbye diary,
-Kiibo

(639 words)