Painful diary entry

Hello diary,
Today concludes the last day Kokichi spent in my dorm, I hid Kokichi in my dorm room for about 5 days, but I'm sure how hidden he actually was.

It is becoming a habit for me to make Kokichi tea in the morning, before he had even woken up I had made him tea and put it on the side table for him when he decides to wake up. I was getting used to this schedule and sadly enough, I think that everyone else is getting used to Kokichi not being around as well. It's truly horrible news but it I'm sure this is just their way of coping with Kokichi's sudden disappearance.

"Kiibo...?" Kokichi sleepy called out.
"Good morning, Kokichi." I spoke, admiring the purple haired boy and his sleepy, confused looking face. "I want to do something outside today, I haven't been out in so longgg." He said in a whiny voice. I wasn't sure what to say to this, going outside could risk us getting caught. "As much as I would like to go outside with you I don't think it's a good idea!" I firmly stated. The shorter boy spoke once again, "Come on Kiiboy~ they won't see me, and based off how things have been playing out so far, they wouldn't even care if I was back or not!" He put on a cheeky grin, but he was most likely hurt by that and I did not know what to do about that.

"Does that mean you want to stop hiding here?" I said confused, "No, stupid head! I wanna go outside so I can breathe, and I don't have enough money to go anywhere but that shitty motel you won't let me go in!" He paused for a moment to get a hold of himself. "I- I think it would be a totally good idea to go outside tonight Kiiboy!~" I am still confused as to why Kokichi has to create a facade and cover everything up in lies, I know he is hurting already, so why is he trying so desperately to remain this act?

(Later in the day)

I wanted to surprise Kokichi by entering my dorm at a time I wasn't normally there, I had to cut my schedule a bit short to do it but I was curious to see what Kokichi would be doing at this time. I made my way to the dorm oblivious to what I was about to see, that changed everything completely, I had entered the room confidently hoping to see the boy I loved so dearly reading a book, or watching television, but what I had seen was a possibility I had NOT thought of, the purple haired boy pinned to the wall locked lips with a certain blue haired boy,
Shuichi Saihara, of course he would have been the first to find Kokichi, because Shuichi is the ultimate detective. But I would not have guessed he would do something like THIS??

I felt a pain I did not think I would feel again, the last time something this horrible happened was when I had accidently hurt my creator. But that was not the same feeling, this was not guilt this was something different. I can not explain how I feel but the feeling still has not gone away and it hurts.

I will continue this at a later date,
Goodbye Diary.
-Kiibo

(I feel like this entry was shitty in particular and I'm sorry for that, hopefully it was decent in y'alls eyes :) so yes, I apologize.)