Just a diary entry

(Hi! I will be making two more chapters of this story, that is all and I apologize for it. I have lost motivation to write it but I did not want to leave you all on such a poor ending. Thank you for reading this!!)

Hello diary, everything has fallen apart before my eyes. I stare at the two for a moment, they notice my presence. "A-ah?? I'm sorry Kiibo, really! It just ha-" Shuichi tried to explain, I interrupted. "NO! Please just leave my room, both of you! I REALLY don't want another lie told. Kokichi you knew I cared about you! I did all this for you when I did not need to!!" Shuichi's face was glowing a very dark red, he put his head down and left the room.

Me and Ouma stood staring at each other, The purple haired boy stood in shock, "Okay....No more bullshit Kiibo, I swear to god this be the only time I won't lie to you, I love you! I did have a crush on Shuichi, he confessed to me in here. I tried to keep a solid facade and it turned into that..." To my surprise I believed him, Ouma showed his eyes full of tears. They looked real, and painful. He fell down to his knees. "I...Ouma?" "I can't lose you...you're all I have! Sure Shuichi found me, but you actually took care of me. We can leave these stupid dorms forever!"

There was too many emotions happening at once, everything is still weird now. I kneeled down with the boy, I stared at him for a moment and I needed to process the emotions I was feeling. I didn't know if I should have been mad, I did know he loved me. I kissed him again. And he kissed back, we are now still sitting in the dorms, I don't believe that him or I want to stay here anymore. I'll get back to you when we decide what to do.

(383 words)