The final entry (Goodbye to my world)

Hello Diary,

I am writing this inside the dorm again, this page about an hour apart for the last one. Kokichi hasn't actually tried using a facade, I hope that means he trusts me. Anyways...

We have decided that we are leaving, although it is a bit sad that I will be leaving behind the memories we had even if a lot of them were quite worrying, both of us are better off leaving. Quite frankly we have barely gone to any of the classes we paid for. Everyone here has made Kokichi feel awful and I can't stay here everyday knowing that Ouma is quietly suffering.

This also means I will be leaving this diary behind, maybe Saihara will see it, maybe a random person over the internet. (Hmm) This can stay as a reminder I was here, because people had forgotten about us. They probably will continue to. Thank you Miu for the "upgrades" I suppose, thank you Himiko for teaching me how to use emoticons! :D

Thank you everybody else for what you have done for me in the past. Anyways hello and goodbye, me and Kokichi have already began leaving. We left at sunset with what little money we had left over. It is unsure whether we have enough to sustain a normal human life but we are going to try our best. I have hope in us, thank you for everything everyone.

-Kiibo

(310 words)

(I honestly doubt that this would make any sense realistically, I don't know shit about college though I am just a dumb freshman, you would definitely have to unenroll yourself from the school. But I like this ending of them running away I think it's cute, reading back though this used to be a kind of comedy book with short chapters so I dunno what happened udhhosj enjoy being sad- )