If It Is You

"Miss Wendy?"

Without removing her eyes from her computer, Wendy heard her secretary's knock on the door of her office. It is another busy day for Wendy as usual and it feels like she keeps on doing the same thing everyday. She sighs.

"Come in."

Footsteps of high heeled shoes are what she heard coming closer to her then a clipboard with documents are handed to her face.

"You need to sign all of these."

With a quick scan on the documents, Wendy signs it because she is pretty sure that her secretary already checks what its content is. She is confident with her secretary's abilities.

"You have a meeting at 10 o'clock with the KS Entertainment, a lunch meeting with the board directors, one o'clock meeting with Mr. Park, three o'clock meeting with Miss Kim and dinner meeting with Miss Joy."

Wendy sighs in her mind as her secretary recites all of her schedule for the day. After the long lists of her schedule, she then put a folder on her table.

"And this is the cover proposal for the next issue for next month. I already sent your article for the issue to the publication."

Her stare is still on the folder, afraid and anxious about what she is about to see. Her heart beat becomes abnormal, a familiar feeling she felt again weeks ago. She can't believe just seeing her pictures makes her like this.

"Ah, thanks."

Her secretary nodded and left me with a coffee she asked for earlier. Drinking coffee might not be the best idea for now, it might add to the nervousness she is feeling right now. She steals a glance at the folder once again.

Should I see it now?

Though she is hesitant, clearing the lump from her throat and letting out a deep sigh, Wendy opens the folder and sees three different cover proposals. I like it all. No, I love it.

Wendy lays her fingers on the face of the model in the picture she is holding. She gave it a wistful stare.

She's still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

The model expressed a lot of emotions, especially in her eyes. Though the images turn out as beautiful as what she expected, she can feel and sense the pain in her eyes. Or is it just me?

Wendy shook her head as she put down the folder. She tries to busy herself again on her computer but her mind is traveling somewhere. She's not yours anymore, Wendy.

Wendy is quite surprised that the board members' approval with one of her employees suggested having Irene Bae as the cover of their next issue. Irene is quite expensive compared to other models but surely anything she has face on, will be sold out in any minute. She is a great investment for their company. She is hesitant with the proposal. She doesn't want to have business with her, it is the least thing she can manage to do but destiny must be playing with her. She just finds herself signing for the approval of the contract proposal for Irene Bae.

Wendy is afraid that Irene won't accept their offer. It might be assuming but she knows it might be because of her but she's still professional and she believes that the price they offer for her is acceptable but she didn't go to see her as she signed a contract with them. She knows that it is a bit unprofessional of her but she makes sure that Irene is able to meet a representative of their company. Irene is a well known brand model and singer and she can still remember how she was before she had fame.

"Wendy, I want tteokbokki."

Wendy gladly buys food for her, especially the tteokbokki, her favorite. She always acts like an endorser whatever food she buys for her. In any angle of her face, she's really beautiful. She smiles when Irene looks at her.