Whispering You A Love Song

Joohyun shyly bows and acts like she is writing something in her notebook but she is just scribbling lines.

I just made eye contact with Seungwan!

She felt a light hotness on her face. She wondered if she was blushing. She brushes her cheek softly. She closed her hands to a fist as she bit her lips to stop herself from smiling widely. She doesn't want people to think how weird she was if they looked at her.

This is not the right time for this!

She cleared her throat and lifted her head to focus on the report of Son Seungwan. Then there she was, confidently explaining every word to the class. Even on the hardest topic, she can easily explain well. Joohyun wondered how she'd do that.

Everyone in the class gave her a round of applause after she finished her report. Seungwan gave them her warmest smile and bowed to everyone. Joohyun clapped louder than anyone else and smiled widely as Seungwan got back to her seat beside her.

"You did well." Joohyun greeted her.

Seungwan shakes her head. "Not at all. I'm quite nervous and I messed up on the last part."

If someone could see it, Joohyun's eyes sparkled. Shining like the sun reflected on it. The sun is no other than Seungwan.

"Really? I didn't even notice." Joohyun told Seungwan while smiling bashfully.

"Because you're not listening." Then she pinched her nose.

"Yah." She said while touching her nose. Hope it doesn't get red.

Seungwan giggles at her and their other classmates start with their report. Seungwan faced the front to listen and Joohyun secretly smiled as she always cherished every moment with her.

"Since when I saw you, did you feel it was fate?"

Joohyun was startled when someone whispered at her back. She dropped her book that she was about to put in her locker. She is a bit annoyed but it just fades right away when she sees a giggling face of Seungwan when she turns around.

"Hey, there!"

An adorable hamster is waving her pair of hands in front of Joohyun. If she ain't cute, the girl was about to smack the hamster.

"Yah, Seungwan-a. You scared me there!"

Joohyun told her while stomping her feet. She can't help but to pout while leaning on the locker.

"What? You're still easily startled."

She shrugged her shoulders. "You know I can't help it."

Seungwan helped Joohyun to hold her bag after putting her book inside the locker. After making sure that her locker was locked, they started walking after Joohyun took her bag from Seungwan. She looked at her watch and noticed that it was still early to go home. She nudged Seungwan's arm.

"Yah. Tteokbokki?"

Seungwan smiles and nods. They immediately went to their usual food stand that they go to every free time after school.

"Lucky! There aren't any students yet."

Joohyun casually grabbed Seungwan's hand and pulled her like always. She happily told the lady vendor their usual order. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw the freshly served tteokbokki. Seungwan gave her a stick and started eating.

"Hmmm!"

Joohyun exclaimed after she bit one rice cake. Seungwan just laughed and nodded as she softly brushed her thumb at the side of Joohyun's lips. It is not new to Joohyun because Seungwan always takes care of her.